40: Heated & Heartbroken

Kaminari's body was shaking so much, he was using most of his strength trying to stop the tremors.
Kirishima sat in between his legs. The red head was ashamed of himself, it was never his goal to make his boyfriend feel insecure. He was supposed to be helping the dog boy not making things worse.
He crawled over top of Kaminari coming face to face with him, he pressed his lips to the dog boy's and kissed him deeply, Kirishima bit Kaminari's bottom lip which coaxed a whine from him. Kirishima loved hearing Kaminari's sounds, his mind drifted to thoughts of their many times together making love. Kaminari loved him unconditionally, he never once judged him for being himself or chastised him for anything. He pulled back and gazed into his lovers' yellow eyes. Kaminari is his boyfriend and he was going to fulfill him.

The red head didn't need to wet his fingers with his own saliva anymore due to the slick pouring out of the dog boy. He slipped his index inside Kaminari's entrance.
The yellow haired boy jolted and moaned.
Kirishima added a second finger and stretched and prepped the dog boy. He was so tight, they hadn't had sex in a while. Kaminari was a squirming, moaning mess. When Kirishima was finished prepping his boyfriend he positioned himself at Kaminari's entrance and pushed inside of him.
The dog boy groaned loudly at the sensation, the electric pulses were all over his body, his nerves felt like they were vibrating. Kaminari came all over his own stomach but Kirishima continued, he thrusted in and out of Kaminari, he moaned at the tightness.
The dog boy was a whining and whimpering mess, his body was pulsing with crazy sensations he didn't know he was capable of feeling. He couldn't believe he'd already finished twice, he glanced down at his abdomen and groaned, he felt embarrassed but the influx of hormones was making him feel shameless at the same time.
Kirishima lifted Kaminari's hips and fucked him harder.

"Hmmngh fuck!" Kaminari moaned as his prostate was being thoroughly abused. He came all over himself again, his erection didn't cease to be. He was drooling now, he could feel his face was flushed with heat.
Kirishima was amazed at how quickly Kaminari was finishing and so many times in a row, he was bound to be exhausted soon. The red head watched Kaminari's facial expressions of pleasure and he was starting to see Kaminari for Kaminari again, not for his new features or incisions. This man below him is a wonderful, caring, loving, affectionate, loyal, and trusting partner and he is in love with him.

"You're so fucking sexy, puppy." Kirishima groaned, he could feel the build up in the pit of his stomach, he was trying so hard not to finish so he could at least pleasure Kaminari for longer.
Kaminari felt butterflies in his stomach at the new nickname, it sent a strange feeling washing over him, like his new instincts were approving of it. He wondered if this is what Izuku would feel as well.

"I can't b-believe you called me that." The dog boy groaned and Kirishima laughed but leaned in close to Kaminari.

"I could tell that you liked it, maybe I'll get you a collar too." The red head's voice was gruff and sexy, it sent Kaminari over the edge again, he was panting now. "What a mess you've made puppy." Kirishima teased, the dog boy whined in response.
Kaminari couldn't believe how high his sex drive was, all the things Kirishima was saying to him were driving him crazy, he felt like a slut, and he kind of loved it. His body felt like it was high on ecstasy, it felt so good but also came with a need for physical contact and release.
Kirishima propped Kaminari's legs upwards and over his shoulders, the dog boys' moaning was bringing him closer and closer to the edge, he couldn't hold it anymore. The way his boyfriend was wordlessly begging to be fucked made him feral. He came inside Kaminari with a low groan, he could feel himself getting tired. He looked to his red faced lover below him and smirked.

"I hope you can't get pregnant." Kirishima joked.

"I can." Kaminari said with a stern look and Kirishima paled.