11: Predator & Prey

After their role play session, Katsuki took Izuku out for lunch. It was in a part of town neither of them have gone to before.

Katsuki held the door open for the neko boy when a girl who looked to be a college student stopped them at the door.

"Oh excuse me! Could I ask you a few questions?" A girl with pink hair and crazy yellow eyes approached them with a notepad and pencil stopped them.

"I don't see many hybrids around here that much and I'm doing a research project at school, may I?"

Katsuki scratched the back of his neck awkwardly his tail swaying impatiently.

"Uh, yeah I guess, not for long though were kind of on a date."

"Oh even better, I'd love to get into those questions too. My name is Mei by the way." They shook hands and Katsuki and Izuku introduces themselves as well. Izuku gulped nervously. This girl seemed wild.

The blonde looked down at Izuku and the neko shrugged. They all walked in and sat down at a table by the window. A waiter came by and brought them some tall glasses of water and ice. Mei pulled out a notebook and pen excitedly.

"So what would you like to know?" Izuku asked cautiously. His kittens ears flattened to his head, this was weird, but in a scientific way, maybe he'd get to know Katsuki better.

"Okay I have some bullet point questions. So, Katsuki, is it? Do wolf hybrids have an interest in strange predator kinks or fantasies?" The blonde choked on his water and coughed hard.

"What the fu- What kind of question is that?!"

"Yeah you're right, that was a little too crazy... unless..?"

"Get out of here with that!"

"What?" Izuku asked curiously, he wasn't quite sure what she meant. Katsuki's eyes widened.

"You don't need to know-"

"Oh, so Katsuki here is a predator hybrid and you would be considered a prey hybrid, it's rare to see couplings of the two due to their differences. For example predator hybrids fantasize about swallowing or hurting-"

"What the fuck stop! You'll scare the shit out of him!" Katsuki exclaimed. Izuku sat in a daze, did Katsuki have something like that? He had plenty of other kinks...

"Okay, okay, fine." She jotted down some notes and continued. "What's your sex drives like?" She asked simply.

Izuku pondered the question but Katsuki was bright red, his wolf ears pinned back in humiliation.

"Mine is outrageously high due to me being a neko and an omega especially during my monthly heats. And I'd say Kacchan gets horny whenever I do something he finds attractive. He has many kinks you know so it could be any little thing I do."

"Izuku." Katsuki sighed embarrassed hiding his face with his hands.

"I was just answering the question Kacchan, did I do something wrong?" The green haired boy asked worriedly, his eyes widening and his kitty ears flattening.

"Easy to tell who's the bottom in this situation." She mumbled. Mei recorded all of the body language even the movement of their ears and tails, drawing up diagrams.