33: Clothing

[ Longer chapter for you guys since I've been gone so long :) ]

-

The house was empty except for Kirishima, Kaminari, Izuku, and Katsuki.
The wolf boy fried bacon and eggs on the stove. It sizzled and popped noisily. He shook pepper onto the eggs lightly. He'd fallen out of his habit of cooking, he was getting rusty, so he'd figure he'd make something easy for himself and the other boys. He popped 4 pieces of bread into the toaster. He glanced over his shoulder. His gaze caught two curious green eyes that had already been watching him intently. He smirked at Izuku and the cat boy smiled at Katsuki shyly. The smaller boy squeezed his hands in between his legs in embarrassment.

Izuku may have appeared innocent seated at the kitchen island but he was actually extremely turned on from watching Katsuki prepare breakfast shirtless. The way the wolf boys' muscles rippled as he moved, it was drool worthy.

Kirishima emerged from the hallway and pulled up a stool next to Izuku. The cat boy blushed furiously and slightly turned his waist away from the red head. He yanked his shirt down over his crotch to hide his tent.
Katsuki looked over at his best friend. Dark rings littered his under eyes and his normally happy face wore a look of sadness.

"Kaminari's having nightmares, I did not sleep." Kirishima yawned and stretched his arms above his head. "I will just have to wait it out, I took a week off work too to stay home with him." The red head sprawled onto the island counter, resting his head on the marble. "I'm sleepy."

"That's awful." Katsuki grimaced. He plated the bacon, eggs, and toast, almost enough for everyone currently in the house. He put more bread in the toaster. "What happens when he has a nightmare?" Katsuki asked and headed to the fridge to retrieve the jam. Izuku listened curiously next to Kirishima, he hated to hear that his close friend was dealing with things he wouldn't normally.

"Lots of crying, squirming, kicking, sometimes screaming." Kirishima sighed sadly and sat up. He ran his hand through his hair. "I'm surprised you guys don't hear it. I gave gift cards to everyone on the bottom floor as an apology." Kirishima mentioned.

"We sleep like rocks." Izuku replied and Kirishima couldn't help but laugh. He reached up and patted Izuku on the head.

"Well, I'm glad it doesn't bother you guys in the night at least."
The toaster popped and Katsuki platted the rest of the food. He placed two plates in front of Kirishima followed by a plate for himself and Izuku. The wolf boy felt heavy guilt in his chest about Kaminari. The yellow haired boy had only wanted to make sure Izuku was okay that night. If only he'd been paying attention instead of running an interrogation in the SpeakEasy lounge. He sighed and opened the cutlery drawer.

"Will Kaminari be joining us for breakfast?" Izuku asked hopefully.

"He probably should stay in bed kitten." Katsuki mentioned and placed forks and knives on the island countertop for the boys to take. Izuku deflated sadly and picked up a fork.

"I'll take it into him I think. Maybe he can come out in the living room in a bit." Kirishima smiled. He picked up both of the plates. "Thanks so much Bakubro." The red head disappeared back down the hallway.

"Kacchan." Izuku looked at the wolf boys' loaded plate of food with wide eyes.
"Hm?" The blonde hummed in question.

"That plate of food could feed a village Kacchan."
Katsuki was stress eating once again.