8.0: Frat House & Kitties

Katsuki awoke to voices, thumping and items being moved and slid across the floor. He kissed his still sleeping neko on the forehead and got out of bed to investigate. His head was pounding, he'd have to grab a Tylenol while he's down there.

Almost everyone that had been at the party was in the living room.

"Morning Bakugou!" Kirishima gleamed, drinking a glass of orange juice.

"What's going on?" Katsuki asked tiredly and went to the medicine cupboard in the kitchen grabbing the Tylenol bottle and pouring himself a glass of water. He grabbed an extra pill for Izuku.

"Iida, Uraraka, Shinsou, Mina, Mineta and Yaomomo are moving in today! We still have lots of room to spare and we're barely managing to pay the bills so it'll be good to have more people."

Katsuki grunted in response and watched as three bedrooms on the bottom floor and one bedroom on the top floor were filled.

"It's turning into a frat house." Todoroki observed, not that he was complaining, his dad's credit cards had limits too. Kaminari chuckled at that.

"I'm down for some parties! Considering I never got to go to them in high school." The yellow haired boy said laying down on the sectional.

"And why's that?" Katsuki questioned with a smirk his fluffy tail wagged teasingly.

"I seduced someone's dad."

"AND I OOP-!" Kirishima yelled out the infamous meme and everyone laughed.

"I don't want to know anymore, so! I am going back upstairs." Katsuki headed for the wide staircase and was stopped in his tracks by Kaminari.

"You and Izuku having a few drinks with us tonight?" He asked the wolf boy hopefully.

"Obviously, Pikachu."

-

Izuku awoke and rubbed his eyes of sleep. His head throbbed, he hadn't been this hungover since he worked in a strip club. He hadn't told Katsuki that part of his life yet but he would eventually...

Just as he was about to get up the wolf boy arrived with Tylenol and a glass of water.

"Morning, here, I'd imagine your hangover is worse than mine." He smiled gently and handed the glass and pill to the kitten boy.

"Thank you, Kacchan." Izuku sat up and gulped down the pill wiping his forehead of cold sweat that began to bead on his face.

Katsuki sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed the kitten boy's ears stroking his green curls in the process.

"I think my heat is over, so you don't have to worry about me anymore Kacchan." The cat boy grinned looking up at the spiky haired wolf boy.

"I'm still going to worry about you nerd." Katsuki scoffed getting up from the bed. He headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"I'm not a baby!" The cat boy protested playfully.

"Uh, yeah you are, you're small and cute and need me to protect you, you're my baby."