7.0: Love Drunk

Izuku loves holding hands with his charming wolf boy, having physical contact with someone he liked was perfect for him, after all he's quite the nymphomaniac. Katsuki's hands were big and warm. He had the memory of them tearing his t shirt and feeling his naked body up. It sent shivers down his spine. Although dirty images flooded his head, he kept a content smile on his face as him and Katsuki explored the shops.

They shopped for groceries together, Katsuki took him to a flower shop and they bought some cute plants for there yet to be unpacked room. Izuku wondered if they'd ever get it all unpacked. The blond even got the kitten boy a little goldfish to take home and care for from the pet store.

They bought some ice cream and sat on a bench together outside the store. The kitten boy couldn't be happier, except the fact he had to hide his fluffy black ears and tail from the public, it felt uncomfortable. His birthday cake ice cream cooled him down from the hot sun while he and Katsuki watched people walk passed and enjoyed each other's company.

"Kitten."

"Hmm?" Izuku hummed in question licking the sticky ice cream from his lips.

"Do you... Do you like Todoroki? Like do you want to be with him over me?" Katsuki asked insecurely. He finished the rest of his ice cream in one last bite, averting his gaze from the neko. Izuku paused and thought about what his life would be like without Katsuki and if he was with Todoroki, the rich half n half boy. "Because if you want to be with him and you were just saying those things about wanting to be my mate to make me feel better... you can just say so."

"No." The neko shook his head and grabbed Katsuki's hand. "I want to be with you." The green eyed boy looked up at those ruby eyes he adored so much and watched them soften with relief. Izuku finished up his ice cream too and grinned.

"Thank you." The blond leaned down and kissed the neko gently on the lips, tasting a bit of birthday cake ice cream.

"Fags."

Katsuki stiffened at the group of teenage boys that were passing by, one of them had insulted him and his neko, and he wasn't having it. He stood, his tall built frame casting a shadow over the group of minors.

"Want to say that again?" He asked, his voice dripped with venom and rage. The neko gulped dryly, these teenagers don't know who they're messing with. Izuku knew it was useless to try and stop the wolf boy so he shivered behind Katsuki, remaining glued to his spot on the bench.

"Yeah sure no problem. You're a faggot." One brown haired boy with yellow eyes shrugged simply with a cocky grin on his face. All of his friends started snickering. "And so is that twink behind you!"

Katsuki lunged and grabbed the brunette by the collar of his shirt lifting him off the ground slightly. His K9s were barred and his red eyes blazing. No one was allowed to talk about Izuku like that.

The boy's friends gasped slightly and took fearful steps back as they watched the display in front of them.

Katsuki looked into the boy's yellow eyes, dominating him and watched the brunette gulp heavily. Katsuki could smell his fear and smirked.

"I could bite your throat out right now." He watched the boy tear up, he wriggled and tried to loosen the wolf boy's grip on his school uniform. "But... It seems you've pissed yourself and I think that's enough humiliation for today, huh?" Katsuki dropped him and the boy fell back landing on his ass. His friends ran off and he scurried away too without a word.