fifty

As much as I don't want to believe it, I have a strong feeling that what Adrian said, is true.

The chances of him beating up someone who has hurt me, and is potentially stalking me, make sense, however it doesn't allow me to be any less surprised.

My mouth drops in shock, and I recoil at Adrian's harsh words, before reconsidering them, and trying to calm the boy back down.

"Does anyone else know?" I ask, placing my hand on his thick arm, rubbing soothing circles across the skin.

"I don't think so," Adrian exclaims, frustratedly, tugging at his remaining hair, in anger. "I didn't even try to do it privately, so the chance of someone seeing us fight, are high."

I nod my head, taking in this newfound information with curiosity, jotting a mental note.

"Okay. Were you dominating most the time, or was he struggling to stay below you?" I try to describe, awkwardly, knowing that we're both uncomfortable with this topic.

"I was pretty dominative," Adrian growls, uncertainly, which makes me sigh.

"That's not too good," I say, as my mind runs at millions of miles an hour. "It means that you can't even blame the fight on self defense, if someone dobs you in."

"No one's going to dob me in," the boy says, with an extreme amount of cockiness lacing his tone.

I raise my eyebrows at his words, but don't push the topic, knowing that he's probably deny whatever I say, anyway. 

"Okay, but what if Noah tells someone?" I ask, worried for what will happen to Adrian.

He may be able to take on one boy, but more than one? I don't know how he would do in that situation.

"He won't. With the beating I gave him, I'd be surprised if the boy could walk, talk, or do anything for the next couple of weeks," Adrian proudly admits, as if beating someone up, is admirable.

I roll my eyes at his behavior, knowing that he thinks that it's cool.

"I'm saying what if," I explain again, trying to be more specific.

"There is no what if," Adrian harshly says, putting an end to our brief conversation.

"Fine," I comment, turning away from the injured boy, "but don't you dare come running back to me when you need my help, or have gotten yourself in trouble."

Without another word, Adrian nods his head, and retreats from the cafeteria, before too many people have seen his injured state of body.

However, the ones that did watch our interaction look shocked, but from Adrian's words, I'm almost certain that they'll keep quiet about the whole ordeal.

I grumble something in frustration under my breath, and make my way back to my friend's table, waiting for her to arrive.

Not a lot of time passes, before she comes in, with the usual smile on her face. I usher Dolly over to our table, and she happily jogs over, collapsing into the seat opposite me, when she finally gets here.

"Hey girl, what' up?" My friend says dramatically, and it's obvious that she's mocking a celebrity of some sort. Probably James Charles or something. 

I scoff at her impression, and wait for her to say something interesting. For some reason, Dolly's always the person who has some sort of gossip about someone.

I don't even know how she finds out some of the things she does.

"You remember Sierra, right? The one who you got expelled a little while back," she asks, leaning forward in her seat, and resting her chin on her fists.

At her words, I nod. "Yeah, I do. What about her?"

"Apparently, Charles told Brent, who told Sam, who told Jessica, who told Diego, who told Moane, who told Maya, who told Jono, who told me, that she hooked up with one of your brothers at a part the other night," Dolly explains in a single breath, and by the end of her speech, she's spluttering and gasping for a breath of air. 

"Take a chill pill," I tell the breathless girl, chuckling under my breath at the sight in front of me.

But then I turn serious as her words resonate within my head.

All of these people heard that one of my brothers hooked up with Sierra. The same Sierra who fought my in a classroom in front of Levi.

Which brother could it be? Chase and Charlie are underage, however I'm sure that wouldn't stop either of them- especially Charlie. Levi's so sweet, and watched us fight, so I'm not sure that it would be him. Axel can be a big bitch, and if they hooked up before him and I bonded over our family, it could definitely have been him. I doubt that Matteo would want to have sex with a high school student. I'm sure that he could get any woman he wants, so he'd have to drop his expectations for her, despite the looks she carries.

I hum to myself, realising that most of them seem like reasonable candidates. But Levi and Axel are on my biggest hit list, and will be hearing about the event non stop once I come home.

Dolly and I sit in silence as we each eat our separate lunches, but thoughts roam through my head at a crazy fast pace.

Suddenly, my phone lights up, as a notification flashes across the screen.

'I witnessed your boy toy's fight. It was amusing to say to least, but I don't think that it was too funny for the other boy.'

I gulp at the words, before a half smile rises up on my face.

At least they aren't aware about me telling Adrian about the fact I have a stalker.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ WHEN I GET A CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW. I have a plan for where this book is going, I just need a little support. Also, thank you very much for 32300 reads and over 1k votes- 1370. (I know that it's not a lot,) but to me, it means the world. Keep slaying in life, and I will see you tomorrow night- or day depending on where you live- when I update tomorrow. Bye <3

Chapter 50 is done!!!!! Thank you for reading this far <3