fifty five

I groan in discomfort, as my body slowly begins to wake up. It takes a couple more seconds for me to open my eyes, however, I do achieve the task. The world is dim, and from the window that is next to me, I know that it must be early in the morning.

Slowly, my brain remembers why I am not in my bed. I was kidnapped by him. I was taken from my own house, while I was on the phone with my oldest brother. The most embarrassing part of the entire ordeal was that I had a weapon on me, through most of the experience.

Until he picked it up and used it against me. 

I didn't even try to fight when he forced a cloth over my mouth and nose, which resulted in me falling unconscious. 

Stupid, stupid, stupid. 

I have the sudden urge to hit my hand against my head, and try to whack some sense into it. 

I'm probably about to die! Or have someone torture me! Oh my god, I'm far to young to die, I can't join my mother just yet, I need to experience the world.

I'm hyperventilating on the bed, when someone opens the door and walks in. After taking in my appearance, they rush towards me, and embrace my delicate body in their hold.

"It's okay, baby girl, you're safe. There's no need to cry," they coo, rocking my body back and forth.

I sniffle, but then my common sense comes back. With widened eyes, I begin to thrash around in their hold, trying to get to the open door, on the other side of the room.

My captor must see what I am doing, because he tightens his hold on me, and turns my body away from the door, so I'm facing the opposite direction.

"Флетч, пожалуйста, закрой дверь, я не хочу, чтобы она выходила!" The boy holding me suddenly shouts. (Fletch, can you please open the door, I don't want her to escape.)

He's no longer wearing a balaclava, which allows me to really take in the beauty of his disgusting face. From the jawline, to the ears, to the neck, to the nose, everything about him is perfect.

It makes me want to bash him, so he's unrecognizable.

Then it computes in my head, that he just said something in a different language. Maybe Russian? I don't know, but whatever language he was speaking, it sounded fluent.

Suddenly, there's a reply- probably to what he said, and I open up my ears, trying to listen for any familiar words.  

"У меня есть ты, Ной. Просто дай мне секунду, мне нужно закончить то, что я делаю." Something about the person's voice sounds recognizable, and when it computes within me, I let out a terrifying loud gasp. (I've got you, Noah. Just give me a second, I need to finish with what I'm doing.)

"What's wrong, baby girl? Did something happen?" The boy holding me quickly says turning his language back to English, and resuming his previous activity of rocking me back and forth.

"You.... how do you.... oh my fucking god!" I let the words stumble out, as my brain begins to be clouded, but I quickly pull myself back together. "Let me out of here!"

My scream of desperation has attracted another person. Their footsteps are loud and menacing, making me crawl backwards against Noah's chest, causing him to wrap his burly arms around my waist.

To my discomfort, that is. If it was up to me, his slimy hands would never touch my body again. Bu it's not up to me. It's either an unknown person, or him.

I hear the door behind me click shut, as a new shadow hovers over me. They're tall, and probably older than Noah.

"Дай мне увидеть ее лицо. Она была моей первой в конце концов," the new person growls, trying to grab my chin, but I resist. (Let me see her face. She was mine first after all.)

"Ты упал первым, брат, но я упал сильнее," Noah retorts with equal unhappiness. (You fell first, brother, but I fell harder.)

What are they talking about? 

A thought comes into my head. Because they're distracted, is there a chance of me being able to wriggle out of Noah's hold, and find my way out of this house. I'm sure this is a chance.

So, without thinking it through, I spring off Noah's lap, and begin to run towards the now closed door. Both of the boys haven't even tried to move, so I know that there must be something extremely wrong. 

I try to twist the doorknob, only to find that it is locked. Sealed shut. This is the end of it, for me.

These people are going to burn me alive, and then eat my kidneys while I am forced to watch. Why didn't I just listen to Adrian, and tell my brothers when I had the chance.

Then, maybe none of this would have happened, and I'd be in my bedroom at home, sleeping. I'd probably be dreaming about seeing Adrian, and going on a second date.

Who knows, I might have even forgotten about my stalker.

But no. He is sitting in front of me, with a devious smirk on his face, as I try to unlock the door. However all of my attempts are extremely futile. 

I want to break down and cry, but I know that now is not the time for that.

I look over at the other boy, and my mouth drops to my ankles. He proudly holds the key around his neck with a small smile.

What is Fletcher doing here?

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ WHEN I GET A CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW. I have a plan for where this book is going, I just need a little support. Also, thank you very much for 38800 reads and over 1k votes- 1683. (I know that it's not a lot,) but to me, it means the world. Keep slaying in life, and I will see you tomorrow night- or day depending on where you live- when I update tomorrow. Bye <3 

P.S. Here is an early update because I have a family dinner tonight, and really wanted to upload <3