fifty seven

I have been alone in this room now for three days. Every day, I receive a full bottle of spring water, and a piece of bread with butter already applied, so I don't have the opportunity to stash a knife with me.

Luckily, the guest bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, for all of my needs, and a walk in cupboard, that mysteriously has some of my favourite brands, with my favourite colours, in my size.

I don't even want to think about how Fletcher, Sierra, and Noah know my clothing size. It's not like I'm a stereotypical girl from those movies who writes all of her feelings down in a diary... Totally not.

Anyway, I've been trying to adjust to how everything here is going. I can already feel my body begin to lose weight, and it has only been a couple of days.

Dehydration claws at my body for several hours a day, because a bottle of water only goes so far, when you're stressed, overheating, and sick.

Noah promised me that he'd be back on the third day to tend to all of my needs, but desperately needed me to welcome this lifestyle before he begins trusting me.

I understand where he is coming from, but there is no chance that I'll become the good, obedient pet he wants, after starving and neglecting me for most of the week.

He also said something about a surprise for me, after I tamed myself.

Knowing this family's surprises, it probably won't be good, and will hurt me more than if will help me.

The oldest child in the family tried to brutally rape me. The male twin assaulted me during a science class, and has been stalking me for several months, as well as sending me creepy messages. The female twin decided that it would be fun to fight me in front of my brother, and try to humiliate me in front of the school, before I suspended and expelled her.

I have a small feeling that the family doesn't particularly love me.

For the third day in a row, I curl up on the elevated, soft bed, and try to fall asleep, but it never comes to me.

Recently, I've been struggling to fall asleep, but staying awake it a nightmare. I just want to forget about how this all happened, and go back to my old life.

There's suddenly a loud knock on the bedroom door, and I have to assume that it's Noah, because another day for water and food hasn't passed.

I hesitantly sit up on the bed, and narrow my eyes in fear, waiting for the door to fully open.

As I expected, Noah stands at the door, in all his glory, smirking down at my underfed figure.

"Come on, baby girl. I really want to show you my surprise," Noah softly says, approaching my body on the bed.

I sigh in annoyance, but don't push the matter.

Adrian's Point Of View:

I was told by Charlie this morning that Hazel went missing. I was beyond livid, but had a good idea of who had done it.

Despite me teaching the Noah boy a harsh lesson, he can't seem to get my words in his head.

He needs to stay away from Hazel. My Hazel.

I have no doubt in my mind that the stupid boy who assaulted her, and was presumably stalking her is behind her kidnap.

To be honest, I'm unsure as to why Charlie was the one to tell me about her taking. I wasn't aware that her brothers knew about us.

The second that the school day finishes, I find the twins who are heading to their car with Levi, probably hoping to leave school, and continue on finding Hazel's captor.

When I'm closer to the boys, I call out each of their names, trying to gain their attention. Each of them instantly look up at me, and I breathe out a sigh of relief.

I pant loudly, when I get close enough to them. "I have information on Hazel's captor. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but you can't get mad at me."

The brothers all look at each other, and nod their heads, allowing me to hop into the car so they can take me to their house, and talk to the older brothers.

The drive is so slow, and completely silent. I want to go to their house as fast as possible, to help Ze escape the crazy, dangerous place she's probably stuck in right now.

When we pull up to the driveway, I waste no time in jumping out of the car, and slamming the front door open. 

I see a couple of shocked faces from Axel and Matteo, but don't take them personally and instead start talking.

"I know where Hazel is."

My statement shuts up anyone who is thinking to speak.

"All I need is names and places," Matteo roughly growls.

"His name is Noah, and he's been stalking Hazel for several months now. On top of that he also..." But I trail off, knowing how much Hazel didn't want her secret to be revealed. 

"He what?" Axel asks, picking me up by my shirt collar, and forcing my against the wall. "Tell me what he did right now, or I swear to god that I will cut your dick from your body."

"He assaulted her."

My sentence is followed by silence, before havoc begins.

I think I need to leave.

"You said Noah right?" Matteo asks.

I nod my head, affirming his words.

"Fuck! His brother manages the Russian mafia," Levi suddenly says, contributing his thoughts to the conversation.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ WHEN I GET A CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW. I have a plan for where this book is going, I just need a little support. Also, thank you very much for 42500 reads and over 1k votes- 1805. (I know that it's not a lot,) but to me, it means the world. Keep slaying in life, and I will see you tomorrow night- or day depending on where you live- when I update tomorrow. Bye <3 

P.S. Hey guys, I'm very sick right now, and wasn't sure whether to upload tonight, but here we are. I know that this chapter isn't edited, so if it's terrible, don't blame me.