eighty

I try my hardest to get as comfortable as possible in the metal chair, but it seems to form sharp pins under my ass, as a response to me being seated.

However, they're not really there. It's just me imagining them.

Matteo stalks around Noah as if he's carefully watching a piece of prey. The strung up boy trembles in fear and probably pain, as blood continues to spill from the unattended wound created a couple of minutes ago.

"Okay, Hazel. Now, you're going to want to watch and learn," my oldest brother heavily instructs, clicking his fingers loudly as a way to gain my attention. "I'm going to pick my weapon of choice and think about where I want to cause harm."

Matteo strolls towards the table filled with dangerous instruments. He slowly explains what several of them are used for, and I nod my head in understanding, even though I don't get why we couldn't just use one, instead of dozens.

"I'm going to use this tool, and currently my head is thinking about where I'm going to insert this weapon."

My oldest brother picks up a small crowbar from the table and turns it into the light so I'm able to see the entire thing.

Yet again, I just nod my head, pretending to be taking mental notes, when really I'm just nervous for what's about to go down.

If I could, I would be gnawing at my finger nails in worry, but I don't won't anyone to think of myself, and associate me with being weak.

"In my head now, Ze, I've decided what I'm going to do with this weapon, and where I'm going to put it, regarding to the prisoner's body," Matteo explains, stroking the metal piece lightly, as he stares at Noah, before looking at him.

His eyes trail in a judgmental way across his body, and a hateful sneer form against his lips.

"I don't think that this boy needs his dick anymore, since he's proved that he doesn't have what it takes to be a man," my brother hisses in dismay, and he harshly spits the word boy.

My eyes widen comically, and so does Noah's. 

Even though he must be in agonizing pain, he begins to thrash around in his binds, causing the previous wound to open even more.

Matteo's eyes are crazed as he approaches Noah again, wielding the crowbar like a bat.

Noah's worn out body has been removed of most clothing. His entire stomach is on display, and several bruises already line that area, notifying me that I'm not the first person to have a go at him.

The only part of his body that is covered is his manly area. However I have a feeling that it might change very soon.

My brother does a few practice hits right above where he's going to hit, and when he finally swings hard, I close my eyes, and move my head down, so there's no chance of me having to witness the gory scene.

However, unfortunately for me, I forgot to cover my ears, and the disgusting sound of metal slicing through flesh hits my brain.

I wince as goosebumps trail up my arms and the back of my neck. This is disgusting.

After a couple of moments, I slowly open my eyes and glance up. I'm horrified by the sight in front of me.

The small piece of fabric that had been wrapped around Noah's pelvic area, has now been dragged off, and the fleshy thing of the floor used to be he dick.

Not anymore, though.

The teenager's eyes fall to his dick on the floor, and then back to the area it just came off of. He lets out a cry of anger, frustration, fear, and pain.

I think at this point, he has to realise that there's on chance he's going to survive this experience. Even if someone did get him out of here, he'd be dickless, and be useless in the eyes of many people.

I have to feel sorry for the boy at this point. He must be on the verge of passing out as well. With the amount of blood he's lost, there's a chance that he won't make it to the morning.

Especially if he doesn't get given a change to get his wounds looked at by a medical professional. 

I then glance at my brother who looks less than bothered about the fact that he just chopped of another ma's dick as if he was slicing meat for a family dinner.

Suddenly, I hear more people shout out, and I suddenly remember that the rest of my family are dealing with other members of Noah's family.

But those sounds are quickly cut off, by what I think is flesh contacting with flesh. This makes me think that those other prisoners are either being hit or punched.

Noah's still shaking and trembling. His eyes have gone wide now, and he no longer looks like the boy I knew who had the audacity to sexually hurt me during a science class.

Instead he resembles a young kid who cries out for their parents every time something doesn't completely go their way.

"I think that's enough for the night, Hazel. You did good," my brother praises. 

He places the bloody crowbar back on the table and takes my hand into his. We exit the cell instantly, but not before Matteo mumbles a few words.

He seemingly speaks them to no one, however I have a feeling that someone heard them.

"Make sure that the fucker doesn't die. I want to have a chance to play with him against tomorrow."

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ WHEN I GET A CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW. I have a plan for where this book is going, I just need a little support. Also, thank you very much for 84800 reads and over 3k votes - 3339 votes - (I know that it's not a lot,) but to me, it means the world. Keep slaying in life, and I will see you tomorrow night- or day depending on where you live- when I update tomorrow. Bye <3