10♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and ugh be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

11 AM Toronto

Ace woke unp first out out of he and Lexington to the sound of his IPhone buzzing rapidly on the floor on top of his grey OVO sweatpants

Ace woke unp first out out of he and Lexington to the sound of his IPhone buzzing rapidly on the floor on top of his grey OVO sweatpants. Sighing to him just ink bself, he was having an amazing sleep with Lexington, one he hadn't had in a long time.  Carefully removing Lexington's slender arm from his torso as he leaned over his bed to grab his phone from its resting place.

Seeing the caller ID flash with Chubbs number Ace let his thumb swipe left to connect the call.

"Top of the morning bro"

"Top of the top. Whats up, early call?"

Ace got straight to the point, whatever Chubbs was calling about wasn't going to be particularly good news knowing the hour of the call.

"The Chinese set a date."

Chubbs kept it simple as Ace nodded on the other end pulling lightly at his beard, looking down he watched Lexington begin to move around in her sleep, pulling his black silk sheets tigher over her nude upper body. Taking a second to take in her natural facial features as she slept before turning his attention back to Chubbs on his line.

"Keep me posted on the location and time. Stop by tomorrow we can chat about details in person. Tell Noah and OB asses to be here too."

"Got it, I'll hit your line later. One "

"One"

Ace sighed heavly as him and Chubbs hung up letting his head rest against his backboard. His once peaceful sleep was done now as he sat mindlessly staring off at a wall on the far end of his bedroom.

He was turning 35 this year and though he was blessed to be seeing another year, he felt empty.

His life was constantly on the go, constantly trying to be Top Dog in a game of chess with the most ruthless people he had ever come across. Tho some became allies alot became his enemy.

How long was he expected to live like this? Watching his back day in and day out, not being able to trust. Ace was exhausted.

The touch of soft fingertips to his beard snapped him out of his misery.

"I was calling your name a few times, where did you go?"

Lexington spoke softly sleep still present in the raspy of her voice as she sat up looking at Ace, cluching his covers around her bare chest. Her hair was wrapped securely in a black Louis Vuittion silk scarf. Her face held worry.

"Nowhere, just thinking, good morning beautiful"

Ace kissed her forehead as a small boyish grin spread across his lips.

And just like that he let his thoughts simmer to the back his mind. Lexington didn't like it at all, as she bit into her inner cheek to fight the urge to pry more. It was early in the morning and she didn't want to start an arguement with Ace on her last day/night here in Toronto with him.