33♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

1 OAk| Soho, New York| 11 pm

Dressed in an all black leather two piece crop top and matching ankle length skirt Lexington made her way through the small crowd of people at 1 Oak night club. She was out tonight to celebrate one of her favorite law student friend Imani's birthday that she had met at the beginning of her time at Columbia. Lexington decided to use this time out to relax and be in an environment where Ace wasn't a topic or point of interest.

It had been 24 hours since Ace left her place and like he promised he was giving her space. He had FT her earlier to check on her but other than that he was keeping his distance or so she thought as a casually dressed Hush sat at the bar not to far away keeping tabs on her as he typed to Ace that Lexington had arrived and was safe with friends.

Hush was honestly surprised Lexington hadn't noticed him yet but in his line of work he liked to blend into the background perfectly.

" Bitch! You look so good"

Lexington's friend Imani spoke gushing over her friend's body in the two piece set.

Lexington really was wearing the shit out of her outfit tonight as a few of Imani's male cousins took in the flawless dark brown beauty that now stood in their section.

"Happy Birthday Mani! This is for you.... Thank you for the invite out"

Lexington smiled hugging Imani as she handed Imani a birthday envelope with a gift card in it.

" Thank you love for coming out, let me introduce you to everyone."

Imani turned smiling as the music blared throughout the club around him.

" everyone this is Lexington probably the only bitch I fucked with at Columbia, Lexington this is my cousin Jamie and Tyler.  My sister Marie and our other cousin Amber."

" nice to meet you all"

Lexington smiled politely as Amber made room for her on their couch sectional.