A Night Off

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Lexington's Apartment
Harlem, NY | 3am

Lexington lit the last of her scent Jasmine candles in her bedroom as Miguel's Vixen began to play lowly through her one bedroom apartment. Grabbing her remote from her bed she dimmed the lights low creating the ambiance she wanted.

Once she was satisfied with the bedroom vibe she created, Lexington turned checking her hair and makeup in her full length mirror.

After telling Ace to pull on her, he called his Personal Assistant to have them set up a late night plane charter for him. He was able to still fly private but had to use an outside company as he had given his flight crew the Thanksgiving holiday off.

After leaving her parents home a little  after 11pm Ace called and told her that his flight would get into West Chester New York around 2:30 am. It was now 3 am and he should be to her place any minute now.

Once Lexington got home she fed and walked Banana before taking a relaxing shower and cleaning up her place a bit.

Tightening the satin belt of her black short Victoria Secret robe around her small waist the buzz of intercom bell let her know that Ace had arrived.

Getting nervous she decided to take another sip from her wine glass as she made her way to her intercom.

" who is it?"

Lexington rasped as she took another long sip.

" it's me baby open up."

Ace's deep voice spoke out cooly making Lexington bite into her bottom lip.

Buzzing Ace in Banana came barking behind her as Lexington made her way to her front door unlocking it once she heard the sounds of the elevator doors opening on her floor.

Confidently Ace stepped off her elevator dressing in an all black Nike joggers tech suit and matching white Nike dad hat. No jewelry graced his ears, neck or pinky. Just his favorite green faced Presidential Rolex to finished the look. His black Goyard bag hung from his left hand as a small smirk played on his lips as he watched Lexington size him up.

 His black Goyard bag hung from his left hand as a small smirk played on his lips as he watched Lexington size him up