3.♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

11 AM| Brooklyn Seaport

Ace wasn't one to play with his time or his money, he took both very seriously

Which is why the discussion he was currently in with his Italian NY connect was pissing him off to the fullest. Using his left had he played with the end of the toothpick he currently had placed between his teeth, while his dark eyes squinted around the large Brooklyn warehouse. Right now he was listening to his right hand Chubs trying to explain something to one of his distruptors that Ace had decided to tune out currently.

Looking down at his iced out Presidential Rolex with an emerald face, check its time.

Though most men wore the expensive watch for the noteriaty, Ace actually used the watch for what it was made for... to tell time.

Sighing to himself he had been here longer than he wanted too. He had plans with Lexington fine ass and this meeting was now cutting into his personal time.

Pulling his black Nike hoodie up on his head as the water from the docks surrounding them breezed through the massive windows of the warehouse. New York in the winter wasn't for the faint of heart.

Ace took his toothpick from between his lips, using it as a pointer.

"You fucked up Max not us. We supose to be sending back 25 bricks to Tornoto and yet I only see 15.. so you saying you got robbed?"

Ace asked retorcailly as Max his distrubtor for New York and the East Coast nodded back.

"So how is that my issue? I did my part, got the trucks, the men and the arms.... all the fuck you had to do was put the shit on the FUCKING TRUCKS!!!"

Ace's usually calm demanor was slowly leaving his body as a grim frown took over his handsome face. Ace was not to be fucked with and because of his charming good looks and cool outside demeanor, he hated when someone grew a brain trying to test him and his team, but it never worked.

Ace was maticulous and kept his name off the streets, he liked his place within the shadows, thats how you stayed alive.

Flicking his toothpick to the ground Ace sighed looking down at Max again, his 6'2 stature towering over the smaller older man.

"Max our business is done, after this reup, go find yourself a new supllier for this shit....I don't have time for games or liars."

"Ace man I swear"

"Swear on your kids lives?!"

Ace asked in a serious tone as one of his thick eyebrows rose up looking down at the man in front of him.

"Thats what I thought, you can't... now step the fuck off before its a problem you don't want.. Chubs hit my line when this is wrapped up"

Ace had had enough of the same talk. If Ace saw fit to cut you off thats just what it was. He didn't hold grudges or be spiteful, he simply would not do business with you anymore.