18♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

The sounds of deep soft snoring woke Lexington up out her slumber

The sounds of deep soft snoring woke Lexington up out her slumber. She wasn't sure what time it actually was due to Ace's blacked out window curtains in his bedroom that draped over his 10 foot high windows.

Leaning up on her elbow, Lexington let her fingers feel around on the night stand next to her letting the light flash on her phone clock displaying 3am.

Sighing to herself Lexington locked her phone back before feeling Ace's large hand grip her upper thigh.

The warmth of his touch made her melt as she slipped her slim curvy frame back under his black comforter, straddling her lower left leg halfway around his torso.

" what time is it"

Ace grumbled in a deep voice that made Lexington's fingers begin to lightly trace across his abs down to the top of his boxers and back.

" it's almost 3:30"

Nothing but sultriness oozed from Lexington's low soft voice as Ace continued to let Lexington fingertips glide up and down his chest, making small  circles with her nails as she saw fit.

He didn't have to wait long for Lexington to make her intentions known as he soon felt her plump lips kissing down the middle of his chest as she descended under the covers until nothing but her head was still visible as she made her body comfortable between Ace's legs as he spread them apart more for her.

"Alexa open curtain L-One"

Ace spoke out as Lexington felt the covers being pulled back from over her body, down to her waist as her eyes met Ace's low sleepy ones.

His silk black durag sat securely over his head, his stomach abs contracted and released just over her head causing her to subconsciously lick over her bottom lip.

Even as sleep riddled all over his handsome face Lexington wanted Ace in the most sinful way.

The dark curtain now open gave both of them a front seat to each other as a small half grin spread across Ace's face making Lexington keep eyes contact with him as she slowly released his thick dick from its resting place in his boxers, massaging the now hard on between her right hand as she used her left one to prop her self up just a enough to delicately lick over Ace's mushroom tip making him sigh.

" that's how you feel?"

Ace hummed out as Lexington responded by letting her tongue roll over his tip before taking him back into her warm mouth moaning around his thick length as it distrupted her throat.

"Mmm"

Lexington moaned as Ace continued to fill her throat, watching himself disappear. His teeth tucked tightly between his bottom lip letting a deep moan out as Lexington coughed and gagged at how deep she had just gone down on him.