12♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

4 days later
Harlem, New York

Lexington sat in the middle of her bed studying for her bar exam as her dog Banana ran circles around her bedroom floor, playing with her favorite stuffed animal pig toy

Lexington sat in the middle of her bed studying for her bar exam as her dog Banana ran circles around her bedroom floor, playing with her favorite stuffed animal pig toy. The small furry creature was glad to have her owner back home.

Large law textbooks scattered Lexington's bed as a highlighter pen sat perfectly tucked tightly between her lips as her eyes scanned pages, taking notes in her spiral notebook.

Feeling her phone buzz next near her pillow, Lexington reached for the device seeing Ace's name flash across her screen wanting to FaceTime.

Smiling to herself, Lexington swiped left to connect their call.

" Wassup beautiful?"

Ace asked as his handsome face filled her phone. From the angle of his phone she could tell he was outside, the rowdy and loud voices of a few of his friends filled his background with laughter and cursing.

Lexington's hair was up in a messy top bun as one of his OVO hoodies graced her upper frame.

She looked good to him, if even on one of her chill homebody days. He felt privilege to be able to see both sides of her.

Ace was dressed casually in a heavy red leather coat and winter creme hoodie.  Two cushion cut diamond earrings graced each of his ears as he smiled looking Lexington's bare face on his phone screen.

A new detail in Ace's hairline caused  Lexington to squint her eyes leaning her body into the screen, making Ace sigh sucking his teeth, looking away briefly to grab the blunt from Chubs before return his dark eyes on Lexington, taking a pull.

He already knew what the next question out of her mouth would be.

" Ace what is that in your hair, a heart?"

Lexington asked with a small laugh.

" Ay, cool it with the laughing.. Raptors lost last night so this was my debt and a Graham always pays their debt"

 Raptors lost last night so this was my debt and a Graham always pays their debt"