30♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

2 am | Christmas Morning| Harlem, New York | Lexington's Apartment

"Arch it"

Ace's deep voice commanded as his left hand palm pushed flush down against Lexington's lower back dimples as she did what he requested lowering her chest to the bed comforter until her breast kissed the sheets, raising her soft ass up, her spine stretching into a feline position, instantly feeling Ace go deeper, tapping at her G-spot.

" Papi!"

Lexington moaned out as her voice began to go hoarse from all the moaning and screaming she had did tonight.

After opening most of her gifts Ace requested a private show of her new La Perla lingerie sets which let to him eating her out, spread eagle right under the Christmas tree.

Now in their third round of heated sex both seemed completely infatuated with the other. A small thin layer of sweat covered both of their naked flesh as Ace expressed how much he missed Lexington in words, soft kisses, and deep strokes.

Ace was digging her guts out plain and simple.

"Fuck I missed this dick!"

Lexington moaned out as her eyes rolling back she began to cream on Ace's thick tip before generously coating him down to his shaft causing him to tilt his head back from the visual pleasure he was receiving.

He had no issue acknowledging Lexington's pussy was the best he had ever had. It gripped him perfect as she took his lethal strokes, it was a sight to see for him a the sounds of them fucking filled the bedroom.

Ace had perfected the balance of sluting her out and making her feel as delicate a rose. It would drive her crazy when he fucked her into squirting before she could even think twice about it.

"Pussy too fucking good.. come clean this shit up"

Ace grumbled out as he slowly removed himself from Lexington making both of them sigh as he slapped her left ass cheek, watching the soft flesh giggle as she got off her stomach onto her back, letting her head fall off the edge of bed in front of him.

They stared at each other as Ace smirked at her choice of position, holding his thick member in his right hand as he slowly pushed his head past her lips until he reached the back of Lexington throat making her moan vibrate around his dick.

"Damn"

Was all Ace managed to get out as he held eye contact with Lexington as best as she could as he began to fuck her throat.

Her mouth being the only lubricant needed for Ace to build up a steady rhythm. Lexington wasn't holding back anything as she thanked Ace properly for giving her the perfect Christmas.