1.♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

December 1989

"Get out my house Sandie !! I don't want you coming back here to see Aubrey NO MORE!!!"

" That's my son too Ace!!!! That's my son!!"

"No! YOU gave that up when you choose drugs over your family!!!"

Little Ace listened to his mother and father argue as his he crashed his toy trucks together on the floor. Causing a loud laugh to leave the handsome toddlers mouth.

Both parents looked down at their son, both loved and wanted the best for him but only one parent had the means to do so at the present time.

" Sandra you need to go, he's 4 now and I refuse to let my son see his mother be a junkie"

Sandra lowered her head in shame as she looked at her dingy shoes. Aubrey was right , she was a junkie mess. She looked back at the man she loved and saw no love in return. She knew she hurt him. She ruined that relationship but her son she would not do the same to.

Sandra ran her ashy white hand through her mangled blonde hair as she thought about Ace's words.

"I love my so-"

"I never said you didn't love our son Sandie, but come on we can't do this to him he deserves better and I have the means to do so."

Aubrey or Big Ace as his close friends and family called him was a gorgeous Caribbean black man, standing at 6'4 with Cinnamon brown skin and dark  eyes, features that made him radiate confidence with every step he took. He was a mans man. Sandra fell in love with him the minute she came to Canada from New York. She had hopes to be an actress like most young white girls do.

She was 18 and dumb when she go the Toronoto and the Big city chewed her up and spit her out. Within a month she was basically homeless and broke. But that all changes 5 years ago when she met Aubrey "Big Ace" Graham.  T-Dot's King Pin. He saved her when she didn't have anyone. And soon they were in love and she was pregnant with lil Ace.

Thinking that her liberal white New York parents would be okay with her being in love and pregnant by a black man would go over-well... It didn't ... the choice was given to Sandra by her parents to come home to New York and have an abortion or be disowned. Sandra choose Aubrey and lil Ace.

The first two years of Little Ace's life everything was great in thier little family home. He was a happy baby surrounded by love.

But like all things , nothing is perfect.

Sandra soon got hooked on Aubrey's product and it all went down hill from there.

"Sandra you need to go, now."

The lump in Sandra's throat caused her words to sink to the pit of her stomach. She caused all this, she broke up her own family, lost the love of her life and her son. She couldn't blame anyone but herself.

Sandra wiped her nose with the back of her dirty sweater.

" I'll leave ... I- I just wanted to see my boy, it's my birthday, please just let me talk to him" Sandra walked over to Lil Ace as he played with his toys. He was such a handsome boy. His warm lil tan skin had a glow to it that hinted as his Fathers island side, but other that lil Ace had his mother's brown eyes and contagious smile, He was a gorgeous blend of the two.

Sandra leaned over and took a small thin gold chain off from around her neck, placing it around Lil Aubrey's neck. This movement finally got little boy's attention. He put his toy trucks down and smiled brightly up at Gwen. His eyes resembling her own.

" mommy loves you baby boy.. don't you ever forget"

Sandra kissed the top of his head as she stood up and turned toward Aubrey Sr. .

" I promise imma get my shit together A, I promise"

Sandra tuned back around one last time to look at Big Ace before walking back out the door into the unforgiving Toronto streets.

Present Day

Ace woke up in a cold sweat as the Moon shined in through the windows of his Toronto penthouse. He rubbed his hands through his soft dark black hair. He was breathing hard as he tried to calm down. Sweat gathered at his neck and chest as he leaned over and grabbed his iPhone off the side table checking the time.

3:05am

He rolled his eyes as he sighed heavily laying back in his Kingsize bed. He began to stare
up into the darkness of his bedroom. An occasional police car siren could be heard from the streets below but his thoughts were else where. He closed his eyes forcing his self back to sleep as his fingertips loosely rubbed the warn down gold chain he never took off

" Happy Birthday Sandie"

PLEASE COMMENT & LIKE

-M💙