7.♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Next Morning| 10:15AM

Waking up in the morning was always hard for Lexington to do since she was a little girl.

Her mother always told her she would be late to her own funeral but she just loved her some good sleep and after last night her body felt like it was floating on a pillowy cloud.

After a few rounds of sex that lead from Ace's bed to his shower and back Lexington was exhausted in the best possible way.

Stretching her long limbs, a deep baritone humming from the bathroom caught her attention causing a small smile to grace her lips.

The Master bathroom door was slightly open as she leaned up from her resting place, propping her left arm up to support her head as she watched Ace brush his teeth as he hummed lightly to himself.

Dressed casually in only his black silk Durag and Nike basketball shorts. From the light warmth coming from the bathroom he must have just showered. The smell of his body wash reminded her of the Ocean. Clean and fresh.

Deciding to make her self known, Lexington stepped from the bed taking the black sheet with her off the bed as her tall curvious frame walked into his bathroom.

" Good morning"

Lexington spoke in a rasp, her voice not fully awake yet as Ace turned to smile at her giving her one of his boyish grins.

"Goodmorning beautiful."

Ace let out as he pulled Lexington to his side, looking down at her as he enjoyed her fresh face before pecking her forehead.

"I have a tooth brush and wash cloth, towel for you here. I guess for now you can throw on one of my sweatsuits and I'll take you to grab your stuff from your hotel after breakfast.

Lexington smirked as she removed her arms from his waist before kissing the middle of his chest and moving around him to grab her toothbrush at the sink.

The small act caused a small smile to play at the corners of Ace's lips.

" I'm going go make a few calls but Miss Amelia is downstairs fixing us breakfast, come down when you're finished."

Smiling with a mouth full of toothpaste Lexington nodded before Ace exited his bathroom to give her some privacy.

30 minutes later after an amazing shower, Lexington felt rejuvenated. Grabbing her iPhone off Ace's bed she unlocked the device scrolling to her cousin Patricia's number.

" Hey Doll Goodmorning"

Lexington smiled into her phone saying as she heard the barking of her baby Banana in the background.