Finesse

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

11:30 AM| The Embassy

" Lexington did you get the email from the realtor, the top floor will be exclusively your office space. They made all the small changes you requested as well I just need your final approval before I tell them to bgein work"

Imani let off in one breath making Lexington nod on her office speaker phone as she pulled up the email and layouts on her Mac desktop, slowly her mouse scrolled and zoomed in on the floor layout of her office space in Manhattan. The New York building headquarters of Virginia Black had been purchased and now the real work was beginning. With Imani by her side, being her eyes and ears in New York had made this process much less stressful than she had thought it would be.

" everything looks good , tell the contractors they can move forward, the finish date will still remain 2 months from now. We can not budge on that at all. The MLB meeting is going to be in June and I need the building completed no exceptions. Please reiterate that for them"

Lexington spoke as she scrolled and answered a few more emails from a few investors that had interest in being a part of Virginia Black brand expansion.

The buzz around the luxury whiskey brand finally coming to America was not a surprise to Lexington as she saw the high demand of it Canada.

She was also adamant about not taking on to many investors so fast as she wanted to keep the brand exclusive. Who Virginia Black lined themselves with from now on would be fully under her control and approval and Lexington planned to be particular and fair with her choices.

" no worries, I am on top of them. I spoke with Noah yesterday and we are all on the same page. Once the building is up as the Mayor's team got back to me that Mayor Adam's will be there for ribbon cutting ceremony. I can't wait to have you back in New York. Oh! Before I forget, the walk through for the finished brownstone is set as well"

Imani spoke as Lexington listened to her keyboard type a mile a minute on her end of the phone.

" Yes, I miss New York more than I thought I would, I have the furniture company coming when Aubrey and I land next  into 2 weeks, hopefully the timing works and we won't be sleeping on a air mattress"

Lexington laughed as she thought about what the furniture company and movers were in for once they saw how much was actually purchase for their move to their new second home.

The 4 floor, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, and private rooftop Harlem brownstone was a diamond in the rough that Ace picked out and had refinished and completed within the last month. Money really did talk with Ace and their new home was a prime example of it.

" I just spoke with Ace's design team they will be there for the movers and to help direct. Your clothing should arrive the night before you both come back. I have FedEx doing the shipments. I went over to your old apartment with Patty to make sure the apartment was ready for the new tenant, I believe they move in April. I have to double check, but everything is going smooth Lexi don't worry girl"