2.♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Present Day New York City- Sinner's Night Club-Soho

"Lexi! I need you!"

The 5'7 statuesque beauty turned sighing below her breath as she turned on her heels behind the bar her dark brown eyes focused on Katrina a new waitress that started at Sinners a month ago.

Lexi had been training the preppy Puerto Rican 22 year old for 2 weeks on how to service VIP tables, she honestly thought Katrina could handle the few tables she gave her tonight so Lexi could rest her feet behind the bar until she was off in 2 hours.

"What's the issue Katrina"

Lexi spoke in a soft smile as she made her way around the bar to follow Katrina through the first floor of Sinners up to the VIP level.

" I don't kno' Lexi, I brought them their drinks but they don't seem happy and I may have spilled a ice bucket on one of them... I swear it was by accident"

Lexi rolled her eyes down at Katrina before patting her shoulder. She had only been manager for a 2 month at Sinners and wanted to prove to her bosses she could do her job well.

Bishop ran a tight ship and didn't promote people they didn't feel worked hard for it but Lexi did just that she proved her value and worth to the club and all the staff loved her. She was strict but she wasn't overbearing. Lexi treated everyone at the club like family so in return she got no issues from people doing their job.

" it's okay you did the right thing to come get me , let me handle this.. what's the occasion?"

Lexi asked as her as her dark cinnamon brown hands smoothed down the front of her black Marine Serre crescent moon-print leggings as both ladies made their way toward a group of gentlemen in the corner section of VIP.

"They are here on business from Canada I believe, but I could be wrong.. they talk proper as fuck tho'"

Katrina let out as she stood to the side letting Lexi now lead the way towards the group. Placing her best customer service smile on her Fenty red lipstain colored lips approaching the group she took in their apperance.