46♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

2 weeks Later| Harlem, NY | 2am

It seemed like in the two weeks since Lexington left New York Ace had been in an all time shitty mood

It seemed like in the two weeks since Lexington left New York Ace had been in an all time shitty mood. The Gentleman had been replaced with a reclusive ticking time bomb.

He hadn't left the brownstone in days to the point his low cut fade was growing out into a short curly fro, his beard was long over due for a trim and line up but did he care, nope not one bit.

His mind was focused and preoccupied with his woman that laid 500 miles away giving him the coldest shoulder he had ever recieved.

Sighing to himself Ace sat in the darkness of his man cave halfway through the third blunt of the night for himself, a half empty bottle neck of Henny danced between his thumb and index finger as he brought the dark substance to his lips, drinking with ease as if it was water.

Drunkenly Ace slowly nodded his head to Aaliyah's At Your Best the haunting lyrics making Ace ache even more for his woman as he sat in the middle of his black leather couch, with his head leaned back, letting large smoke clouds release from his mouth. His legs lightly spread apart within his black Nike shorts as he continued his night of self medication.

Every time he closed his eyes Lexington's face was all he could see, the look she had the last time they saw each other would forever be an imagine he wish he could erase.

Robyn would never be or hold a candle to the way Lexingotn made him feel as man. She saw the real him, the lightheartedness, the laughter, his jokes, his dreams.... she got all of him.

Ace had let his walls completely down for Lexington and the thought that she was now running from him and their relationship made him a different type of scared.

Roses every day for the last two weeks had been flooding Lexington at the Embassy and still nothing....not even a thank you text.. she had gone radio silent and the noise was deafing to him. He knew she was doing fine because he made sure to check in with Miss Amelia but other than that he didn't have a clue to were Lexington's head was at.

He missed his woman bad.

A grim deep frown took over his face as he puffed from his blunt trying to figure out how to go about his next moves, pulling out his IPhone Ace scrolled to Lexington's contact icon, a candid off guard picture of her passenger side in his Maybach as her caller id mad a small smile grace his face as he began to type away.

He was done waiting for Lexington to come home.

She was the one person Ace knew in his life that had the power to crush him or build him up and going by the way he was missing her he was fine with whatever. A masochist at its finest.

Flashback

Musiq Soulchild played over the Bluetooth speaker in her kitchen to which Lexington hummed along quietly to his song as she put away the dishes that were washed and dried. It was a Sunday, and Sunday's were for refreshing before the week. Ace who was over for the weekend, helped with cleaning up around the apartment.