Own It

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Ace's Penthouse
Same Evening| 11pm

Lexington and Ace had returned to his penthouse a-little over a half an hour ago.

Lexington excused herself as soon as she walked into his home, requesting that he wait for her downstairs in his living room.

Following her cue Ace set the mood with his surround sound speakers, finding Usher's 8701 album, letting the melodic Interlude of Usher's voice set the tone for them.

Heading to his wine fridge, Ace kept it simple pulling one shot glass and a bottle of his Virginia Black whiskey out, pouring himself a small cup while he waited for Lexington to return at his bar area.

Walking over to his massive penthouse windows that overlooked Toronto as he sipped the bitter dark liquor.

His mind going to Lexington's request. When she had asked it honestly shocked him and turned him on all at the same time.

Ace had always played it safe with women and condoms kept it that way. But the thought and urge to be skin to skin with Lexington made his hormones rise.

If she felt as tight as she did with a Gold wrapper on, he could bet his life that the pussy was even more lethal without the latex.

Feeling his dick rise in his black Armani jeans, caused him to use his free hand to adjust himself as Ace's thoughts continued to consume with Lexington and the positions he was going to have her body in tonight.  They wouldn't be seeing each other for a few weeks until he came to New York later in the month.

Ace wanted to leave her with a night she wouldn't forget.

Seeing a one of his loose custom made ties hanging off his couch caused him to smirk as he walked over to his expensive couch, putting the tie into the front of his designer jeans pocket.

The sounds of heels clicking broke up his thoughts as he turned to see Lexington's long chocolate colored legs making their way towards him as the beat the to track How Do I Say flowed around them.

A sensual smile played on Lexington's lips as her red open toe Louboutin heels elegantly walked toward him.

One foot in perfectly in front of the other. Lexington's hips swayed effortless with her stride as her dark brown feline eyes stayed fixed on his.

Taking another sip of his whiskey, looking at Lexington over the rim of his glass, as his private vixen now stood in front of him.

"Can I have a sip?"

Lexington asked in a soft seductive tone as her arms wrapped around his waist pushing her natural C cup breasts against his Black Nike Tshirt covered torso.