8♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Same Day |5:50pm
Ace's Condo

After 2 hours Lexington was tired of studying for her bar exam she had made detailed study cards before she left Harlem and right now her eyes where seeing double. Removing her reading glasses Lexington stood and stretched standing from Ace's couch in his living room checking the time on her iPhone, is was going on 6 pm. Walking to the kitchen Lexington removed the chicken salad Miss Amelia made earlier for her when she returned from grocery shopping for the house from the refrigerator.

Pulling the salad along with dressing from the fridge Lexington drizzled a bit of Balsamic Vinegar over the salad before grabbing a fork from it's designated white draw in the kitchen.

Leaning over the countertop Lexington dug into her salad as she mindlessly scrolled through her Instagram feed.

She wasn't a big poster not that she didn't like the social media platform, she just thought most people used it for the wrong reasons i.e. clout chasing for likes. Smiling she  tapped her index finger on her right hand of a post from Patty as she ate with her left hand.

A few minutes into her salad the light chime of Ace's private elevator signaled as she heard the elevator doors open as Ace's voice boomed loudly thorough the 1st floor.

" L boogie where you at we have reservations for 8!"

Lexington smiled with a laugh at the nickname Ace created before turning away from the counter to be greeted by Ace who held a wide grin on his face a toothpick dangled from the corner of his mouth between his lips and teeth.

Lexington couldn't keep the cheesy smile off her face as Ace swaggerly made his way over to her, pulling her into a hug from the back causing her to turn in his arms pecking his lips a few times.

" I just need to get dressed. I showered earlier when you dropped me off"

Lexington spoke as she wrapped her arms around Ace's neck, his hands going to his favorite place currently which was her waist, gripping the flesh of her hips into his hands.

"You look good to me right now"

She had her suitcase with her now and the casual outfits would be out the window thank God.

Lexington was the ultimate girly girlie.

Ace let out with a smirk leaning down to connect their lips in a slow teasing kiss that had Lexington just about ready to moan into his mouth.

Kissing Audrey felt natural, no rush. He was a great kisser and she enjoyed foreplay just as much as the act of sex it's self and so far Aubrey was great a both.