43♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Chinatown, NY| 10 pm

Ace swaggered his way into Max Jinsu's warehouse tonight with Chubs and Baka by his side, the rest of his security team stayed outside as this was just a friendly meeting to check up on how the supply chain and shipments that where going into Europe.

From the numbers that Oliver gave him the other day during their weekly meeting, everything seemed to be running smoothly but still Ace wanted to see for himself.

It was very few he trusted and Max happened to fall into that exact category.

They dealt well together, regarding business and that honestly wasn't a shock to Ace, they were cut from the same cloth.

The elephant in the room would always be Robyn and Ace had to accept that.

A toothpick sat at the left corner of Ace's mouth as he watching the Jinsu workers move about the large space, heads down all focus on the tasks at hand.

The smell of biohazardous materials filled the air making Baka cough lightly.

" I swear I hate coming to this bitch, shit smell like Walter White trailer"

Ace shook his head at Baka as the three men continued their slow walk through the old steel factory.

Finally Ace made it to Max who stood dressed head to toe in black, the designer of choice being Givenchy. His signature classic 1960's black Ray-Bans sat on his face with a clipboard in his hand as he wrote and marked down things of importance, yelling  in Chinese at his workers as if they needed any more motivation to work harder.

"Max"

Ace let out causing a gold capped tooth smile to spread onto Max's translucent yellow face as he and Ace embraced in a friendly handshake.

" good, you made it... let me show you what we have been doing, your men are this way come with me.....Baka, Chubs as always, good to see you both. I am guessing the President's security is out front?"

Max teased making Chubs nod, his usually lighthearted personally was nowhere in sight.

So instead Chubs gave a simple response.

"always"

Max nodded with a dark smirk.

" I always tell you Chubs you're my favorite, so loyal, how's um, Patricia right? Beautiful girl"

Chubs head slightly tilted to the side as he felt for his gun tucked inside the inner pocket of his Averx Shearling and leather tan coat, an anything but friendly smile on his face.

Ace could see the energy shifting and Chubs demeanor going cold as Ace slapped Max on the back, throwing his toothpick on to the floor near his Nike ACG boots.