16♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Frames was New York Cities hottest Bowling places.

The music, drinks and food was always good which was the main reason Patty had decided to rent out the top level floor of the establishment for her 25th birthday.

A private Dj kept her closed girlfriends dancing and enjoying themselves as the ladies all dressed in designer street fashion bowled in the lanes either against each other or on teams of 2.

It was going on hour 2 of the evening as Ace and his closets friends entered the private event.

The new male energy shifted the vibe and the women whispered amongst them selves of who these men could be.

A small gift bag sat comfortably in Ace's hand as he searched for Lexington and Patty amongst the 10 women before him.

Exotic brown faces of different shades and bodies shapes that could be natural or enhanced displayed before the men as they looked around the bowling lane.

" Lexington's cousin got some bad tings as friends"

Baka left off as he lowered his Balenciaga  shades noticing a tall slim light skin women that currently had caught his eye.

" this nigga here"

Chubs laughed saying as eyes wondered over to Lexington who stood talking with the tiniest woman he had ever seen.

She was drop dead gorgeous. She was dressed a Louis Vuitton jacket corset and black jeans. The small white and red bowling shoes on her feet made him chuckle softly to himself.  She was curvaceous, he couldn't even lie on that. Her jeans fit her hips and ass snuggly as he felt Ace cough into his fist.

Chubs shook his head smiling at his best friend as Ace smirking at him with a knowing look

" ease up off me, my guy"

Chubs nudged Ace in his chest causing them both to laugh out loud.

Turning as she shipped her drink Lexington spotted Ace dressed casually in a Nike bomber coat and matching Nike black sweatsuit under making her laugh to herself.