Part : 1

(Today was sunday... Prince got up at morning and came down after took bath..he was running on stairs.. While saying..)

Prince : good mor..... Wahhhhh.... What.... Mom dad... When you came?

(He saw his parents and run towards to them...)

Prince : (he said while hugging his parents )how are you both.. It's a huge surprise... I'm so happy.. I missed you so much.

Dad : Oh... Liar... You don't call us daily.. What a busy kid we have..

Prince : Bhai scolds me whenever he sees me with phone..

Vivek :... Hunn? God at least use your mind before make any excuses prince.

Prince : He he... So how many days will you stay please this time for long time right..

Mom : ummm... Around fifteen days son.

Prince : wow that's great.

(They all sat on dining chair for breakfast..)

Vivek : Prince what were you doing last night... I saw your room's light was on at 2:00..

Prince : Bhai i got some extra work from my professor actually i had difficulties in some point so he gave me some extra questions so i was solving that.

Vivek : that's good... Very good.

Dad : how's going your work vivek?

Vivek : great dad.

(They all were casually talking..next day prince was sitting with mom.. And were talking with her..)

Vivek : Prince It's study time dear go right now.. Get up...

Prince : yes bhai..

Vivek : mom I've meeting I'll come late maybe... And you..do not come out from your room before two hours, ok? Complete your work.. You have viva exam tomorrow right?

Prince : Yes I've bhai..I'm going.

Vivek : hmm.. Bye.

Prince : bye bhai..

(He got up to go in his room.. His mom held his hand and make him sit beside him)

Mom : Son.. Are you ok with your brother? I hope he is not so strict with you now.(she asked in concern)

Prince : no no mom bhai is like the best brother in this world best guardian.. I'm good.. He is strict sometimes But it's for my own good.

Mom : hmm right... Son your brother is like a perfect as son and brother too.. Be like him...

Prince : I'll try.

(Prince Said and got up..)

Actually mom I've some study work.. Can i go?

Mom : sure son... You can.

(Next day at night prince was watching TV at night ... And his dad came out from the room)

Prince : Hello dad

Dad : Son... Which movie are you watching?

Prince : Ah.. Oh God.. (He saw his brother coming down stairs.. He quickly turn off the TV)

Dad : why you turn off it.?

Vivek : Should i come there..?
(He said in cold tone...)

Dad : (he turn around to check.. And laughed )ohhh.. That's why.

Prince : I'm going to sleep bhai sorry.

Dad : learn something from your brother.. If you have time.. Read some new books the way your brother does at night.. Be like him..

Prince : I'll try.. Good night bhai.. Good night dad..
(Prince looked down... Said.. And ran to his room?)

Vivek : hobbies can be different dad.. He likes to watch TV to spend his time.. I love to read.. It's ok to have hobby like that too.

(He explained to his dad with smile.)

Dad : really? Ok then?(he smiled at vivek and went to his room..)

(After two days... )

Prince : Uncle hurry up I'm getting late please give me breakfast..... Do fast...

(Prince was yelling... In frustration )

Uncle : Oh God prince don't shout like that..?
Thank God your brother already went...

Prince : Ahhh... Uncle give me my lunch box I'm getting late.. Please..

Mom : Your brother.. Went at 7 o'clock and still he was so calm..he is so punctual... Learn that things from him prince.. You have college time at 11 o'clock still you getting late.. Learn time management from your brother.

(Prince ignored his mom.. And took his bag.. Said bye to Uncle and went.)

(Next day they all were sitting together and talking with each other..)

Dad : prince so what's your plan after study?

Mom : prince you should have chosen that same Field which your brother choosed... So he could help you..

Dad : right... You choosed different stream.. So are you fine with that...?

Prince : yes I'm ok with it.. I love this stream... That's why i choosed it.. (He said in serious tone.)

Dad : okk... Then please do hard work.. Ok.. See your brother did good in college and now he is doing good job too..

(Vivek was just listening them.. And..)

Prince : (he got up from his place and said in such a loud voice. )
Oh.. Goddddd... Enough guys.. Enough is enough... I'm done.. Really..

Vivek : PRINCE... which kind of behavior is this..? Say sorry right now..(vivek scolded him in sharp tone..)

Prince : I'm sorry bhai.

Vivek : not to me.. To mom and dad.. (He said in deep voice)

Prince : No.. I'll not..
(Prince ran to his room.. Everyone was just stunned by Prince's behavior... Even his brother didn't know what happened to him. They all got clueless.. And looking at eachother.)

Mom : let me go to him.. What's wrong with him.

Dad : no.. No.. This brat deserves slap.. Let me go..

Vivek : Stop guys.. Please sit.. I know him very well he can't behave like that without any reason.. He never use this tone with elders.. There's must be any reason..uncle do you know?

Uncle : no son.. He must be stressed because of study.

Vivek : no uncle his eyes got teary.. Something is bothering him.

Dad : You changed your behaviour towards him.. And that's the result..

Vivek : c'mon dad.. Just because i became cool with him.. It doesn't mean that he started to disrespect.

Mom : he is looking frustrated.

Vivek : Don't worry I'll talk with him later.

(After some times his parents went to their rooms...vivek also got up... And uncle looked at him..)

Vivek : Don't worry... Don't look at me like that I'm calm.. Your son is safe.

Uncle : (he smiled at vivek ) thanks.. Ok good night.

Knock knock.

Vivek : Prince Open the door.

Prince : Bhai please give me some time. Let me be alone.

Vivek : Look i don't want any drama also don't want to lose my mind.. Please open it..

(Prince don't want to get in trouble he immediately opened the door... And saw his brother who was looking at him with so many questions....)