outcasts.

After getting expelled from my old school for attempted murder, my parents transferred me to Nevermore. A school for outcasts, they say it will be fitting for me.

"Howdy roomie!" This awfully, vivid girl says as she runs up to me.

"My name is Enid, Enid sinclair." The girl says. she's very.. colorful and horribly hyper, I hate her already.

"Are you feeling okay? you look pale." The girl says.

"Wednesday always looks half dead." My dad responds.

"Oh well, welcome to Ophelia Hall!" She says, leaning in for a hug. I back away in response.

"Not a hugger, got it." She says awkwardly.

"Please excuse Wednesday, shes.. allergic to color." My mom says to Enid, or whatever her name is.

"Oh wow, what happens to you?" Enid says concerned.

"I break out into hives then my flesh peels off my bones." I respond. She gives off a scared expression. My parents and the principal leave the dorm.

"Until your side is unpacked, you can stay on my side," She says confidently. "or anytime really, i don't mind." I stare at her for a bit then begin to unpack.

"Not much of a talker?" She asks.

"What do you want from me?" I respond annoyed.

"Jeez, i'm just trying to be your friend." She says sadly.

"I don't want nor need friends." I respond nonchalantly. I notice the girl staring at the floor, eh what do I care anyway. I finish unpacking and the girl comes up to me.

"Soo, Wednesday?" She says, striking a conversation.

"I do not desire talking to you, Enid." I say death staring her. I can tell she stands out in this school, shes all joy and colorful.

"I just want to be friends, Wednesday gosh you are so rude." Enid says, in a aggravated tone.

"Tell me something im not aware of," I respond. "now, leave me alone it is my writing time." The girl walks to her side of the room and lays on her bed, facing the wall. I type on my typewriter, 'click clack, click clack'

"Wednesday." Enid calls. I ignore and continue to type. 'click click, clack clack'

"Wednesday, would you stop with that annoying typewriter." Enid says. I can hear her getting more mad, but I continue along my typing.

"I said stop, Wednesday." Enid says. Her hand suddenly appeared on top of mine... ew. I move my hand and look back at her.

"What." I say.

"The typing is annoying, im trying to sleep, stop." Enid responds.

"If I stop will you shutup?" I say harshly.

"UGH, Wednesday why won't you just be nice to me!?!?" Enid says with her voice raised a little.

"Because nice doesnt fit me." I respond back.
"I know you have a soft spot." She whispers as she walks away.

"What Enid?" I say.

"Nothing, go back to typing."

"I'm too annoyed to finish." I say as i get up and go to my bed.

"Goodnight, Wednesday." Enid says. I don't respond and just drift to sleep.

__________________________________

I'm working on the next part now 😈