kiss

Enids pov
I wake up with Wednesday still in my arms. I dont wanna wake her up, but we have important things to do.

"Wednesday, wake up." I say, shaking her by her waist. She puts her hand on top of mine.

"Move dog." Wednesday responds.

"But why?" I ask.

"Because we have things to do." Wednesday says, as she gets up.

"So not because you dont want me touching you?" I respond, smirking.

"I'm getting in the shower, also I felt you kiss me last night. Weirdo." Wednesday says, walking toward the bathroom, letting down her hair.

"W-what? Its not weird.. its just a friend thing.. y'know?" I say nervously.

"Right. Dont do it again." Wednesday says, closing the bathroom door. Why did she have to find out?? Ughh I do the stupidest things.

Time skip
I open the bathroom door.

"Come on Wednesday, we have a queen to beat." I say. We walk out the dorm holding hands per usual, her hands are cold, just like her heart, If she gives me a chance I can warm it up. We walk outside and everyone is painting their boats.

"Thats our boat over there!"  I say, pointing to our boat

Time skip (after they finish getting prepared)

"Omg, you look purrfect!" I say, " Only thing.. where are your whiskers?" I look at Wednesday, confused.

"Ask again and you'll be down to eight lives." Wednesday says. I smile at her and we get on our boat with the rest.

"I want to welcome you all to the Edgar Allan Poe Cup." Principal Weems says into the microphone.

"This is one of Nevermore's proudest annual traditions, dating back 125 years. Each team must row across to Raven Island, pull a flag from Crackstone's Crypt, and hustle back without sinking or being sunk. First team to cross the finish line with their flag wins the cup and bragging rights for a year, as well as some special privileges." Principal Weems explains.

"Let the Poe Cup begin!" Principal weems shouts, as she raises the gun into the air and fires it. Everyone starts paddling, I really want to win this, but im afraid we wont because of Bianca. She always have something up her sleeve, hopefully Wednesday and Thing will help us win.

Time skip bc i aint writing all that.
Me, Wednesday, and the rest of the team jump off the boat with the flag. We run to the finish line, I turn to look at Wednesday and she turns to look at me, she is smiling, actually smiling! Her smile is so cute it makes me wanna kiss her.

Wednesdays pov
Enid was right about me beating Bianca, im glad I accomplished something in this accursed school. I want to investigate with Enid but I wouldnt like her to be hurt.

"Wednesday, do you want to celebrate with us?" Enid asks.

"No, Enid. I have things to do." I say as Thing crawls from my leg to my shoulder.

"Oh, well i'll see you later, right?" Enid responds.

"Yes, unfortunately." I say.

"You know you'll wanna see me." Enid responds. I dont say anything and just walk away.
"Thing do you possibly remember where they had this talk at?" I say to thing, as I walk into the Nevermore halls. 'In front of the crackstone statue.' Thing signs to me.

"Good thing ive seen it before, thank you Thing." I say to Thing. I walk my way to the Crackstone statue.
"Ive never noticed the book in his hands" I say to Thing, as I grab the book, shuffling through the pages.

"All of the pages are blank, except for one." I say, going back to the page with the words on it. It says 'snap twice' I do what it says and a door opens, as I walk in with my flashlight, a bag gets put over my head. I could die tonight.

________________________________
SORRY THAT IM SOME DAYS LATE AND SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT IM RLLY BUSY AND I WANNA GET SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU GUYS