sun and moon.

I wake up to hear music blasting, ugh. I get up from my bed and Enid is dancing.

"Enid." I say.
"What, Wednesday."  She responds back.
"Turn off the music." I say.
"Whatever, we have to leave anyways, get dressed." She says.

I get dressed and we head out our dorms, I notice her looking at me.

"I have to tour you!" She says, excitedly.
"Great." I say.
"I KNOW RIGHT!" She responds.

' So loud.' I think to myself. She grabs my arm and shows me around the school, I can tell she loves talking. I feel weird around her, not that bad weird, but not the good weird.

after Enid finishes touring Wednesday

"So, do you wanna head back to our dorms?" Enid asks with a smile on her face, per usual.

"I dont see why not." I say looking at her. We start heading to our dorms along with some more people.

"Wednesday?" Enid says, breaking the silence between us.

"Yes, Enid, what could you be wanting to bother me about now." I say.

"I just wanted to ask you something, is that okay?" She says, hesitantly.

"What is it, Enid."

"Would you like to be friends, Wednesday?"

"Yes.. I suppose." I say. I might regret saying that.

"Really?!?!" Enid says shocked.

"Take the win, Enid." I say. We arrive at our dorm and as soon as we walk in the door she bear hugs me, ew I hate physical touch. I tried to push Enid off, but failed.

"Enid." I say, signaling her that i was uncomfortable.

"I apologize, I forgot. I'm just excited." Enid says as she lets go of me.

"It's okay, Enid. Just dont do it again." I say sternly. She nodded her head, showing that she understood.

"Good." I say. As I walk towards my bed, Enid grabs my arm.

"Wednesday before you go to bed can i tell you something?" Enid says. I turn around, looking at her.

"Ok." I respond. She drags me by my arm to her bed.

"Sit here please." Enid says politely. I sit down, Enid is pacing around the room. My eyes follow where she's going.

"You got this Enid." She whispers to herself.
"Wednesday, im a werewolf." Enid says as she sits close beside me.

"Is that all?" I ask.

"No."

"Go on then."

"I dont fit in well in this school because im.. different." she says, hesitantly.

"Is it the hideous color?" I ask.

"No, im not technically a wolf, I havent wolfed out yet." She says, looking at the ground.

"What are you getting at, Enid." I say, furrowing my eyebrows.

"My point is since you dont fit in either, I thought that maybe we can fit in with each other?" Enid says as she looks up at me.

"Are you waiting for a answer." I ask.

"Yes." Enid says, hoping i'll say yes. I dont know what to say, I dont want friends, but Enid doesnt seem to care. Why would this jolly, happy, colorful girl want to be friends with someone completely opposite?

"Fine, I doubt you'll stop bugging me about it anyway." I say.

"Yay! Im so happy!!" She says excitedly, as she grabs my hand and wraps hers around mine.

"Enid." I say.

"Right, sorry." She says.

"Do it again and you'll end up dead."

"Yes, ma'am." She says. I get up and go to my side of the dorm and lay on my bed.

"Goodnight, Enid." I say for the first time.

"Night Wednesday!" Enid says. I think I may already be starting to get used to this pathetic werewolf.

__________________________________

Next part coming soonnnn

ZOO WEE MAMA