sunday.

I wake up to Enid in my bed. Even though I dont wanna wake her, im going too.

"Enid. Wake up." I say, turning around to face her.

"I'm awake." Enid says.

"Explain to me why your in my bed?"

"Uhh I dunno,"
"can I stay for a little longer pleaseeee?" Enid asks.

"Will you let me look at your werewolf features?" I ask.

"I barely have-"

"I dont care."

"Okay then, you can."

"Great,"
"this is the last time this'll happen."

Enids pov
We'll see about that Wednesday.
I enjoy her presence even though I probably shouldn't, we're complete opposites, but I feel connected to her, more than anyone else. I just want her to think of me the way I think of her.

Wednesdays pov
Enid is annoying, but sometimes it is nice to have her around. I get to inspect werewolf features and learn about them. However, I don't understand why she is still so nice to me after things i've said and done. I cant tell if she cares about me, im not used to things of that sort.

Is the Wednesday Addams starting to feel bad?

"Wednesdayyy?" Enid says, snapping me out of my zone.

"Oh, yes Enid?" I respond.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"Cmon, Wednesday tell me, you can tell me anything." Enid says, grabbing my shoulder and shaking me gently.

"Enid. Why do you remain in my bed?" I ask.

"You didnt say anything about me touching you." Enid says, smirking.

"Shutup, Enid. I will gut you." I say flatly.
"Now get out my bed, so I can inspect your werewolf features."

"Yes ma'am" Enid says, as she crawls over me to get off my bed, I follow behind her. She turns towards me and I gently grab her jaw.

"Open your mouth." I ask. Enid opens her mouth, I start examining her fangs. I push my finger down on one of her fangs

"Wednesday! Dont do that, you'll draw blood." Enid says, as she grabs my hand.

"Fine." I say angrily. I walk away and Enid grabs my hand, I turn around and look at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" Enid asks.

"Where." I ask, tilting my head a bit

"To get hot chocolate!" She says, excitingly as she pulls me closer to her.

"Soo?" She asks, as she tilts her head down a bit to smile at me. We lock eyes for a second, they are very blue.

                                  Enids pov
The way shes looking at me, her eyes are dark, but im still lost in them.. snap out of it Enid! Anyways I hope she says yes.

                        Wednesdays pov
"Yes we can go, Enid." I say.

"Yayyyy" Enid says.

"Can I hug you, Wednesday?" Enid asks.

"If you buy me four expresso shots."

"Okay I will!" Enid says, as she pulls me in for a hug. I hate hugs, but for four expresso shots? I'll deal with torture. As much as I hate to admit, her hugs are different from others, more warm. I think I am used to this annoying roommate.