us.

"I'm going to get in the shower, Wednesday." Enid says.

"I will get in afterwards." I respond. Enid nods and gets into the shower, I lay on my bed.

I think Enid will be a worthy companion, I hate to admit that, but having a werewolf that can wolf out at any given second is a good thing to have. I hear that things are happening with Nevermore and that theres a investigation going around on a murderer. I sort of look forward to investigating it with her, that is if she wants to.

                              Time skip
I start drying my hair with a towel, I walk out the bathroom and Enid is sitting, waiting for me. Enid gasps.

"I have never seen you with your hair let down!" She says, excitingly as she gets up and walks to me.

"Sit down." Enid says.

"Where. And why." I ask.

"On the edge of your bed. And because im braiding your hair!" She says, as she smiles at me.

"No. I can braid my own hair." I say.

"No expresso shots then."

"Fine." I say, as I sit on the edge of my bed. Enid giggles and sits on my bed right behind me. She starts braiding my hair.

Enids pov
She is sitting in-between my legs right now, and letting me braid her hair! I know she has a soft spot, she has too. Her hair is so soft, she looks so pretty with her hair down though, not saying she doesn't with it up. I wonder whats going through her mind right now, and if she wonders whats going through mine.

Wednesdays pov
"Finished!" Enid says, as she puts both of her hands on both of my shoulders.

"Finally." I say as I lean my head back, I then realized that my head was on Enids shoulder.

"Wednesday?" Enid says. I lift my head up, widening my eyes due to realization.

"Dont say a word. If you do. You will regret it." I say, as I get off my bed.

"Lets go, Enid."I say. We walk out of our dorms and head out of Nevermore.

"Do you even know where to go?" Enid asks.

"Unfortunately not." I say. Enid grabs my arm and takes me to the Café, I'm used to her escorting me around.

                            5 minutes later
"We're here Wednesday!" Enid says, as she turns and smiles at me.

"Exciting." I say. Enid and me walk into the Café, we sit at a open table.

"I'll get our things." Enid says, as she smiles at me and leaves the table. She's always smiling, I wonder if she has any other friends. I havent really seen anyone else come up to her. I hear a chime, someone walked through the door, I turn around and its some girl, shes talking to Enid now.

"Wednesday! I got our things!" Enid says, as she places my four expresso shots down, and her hot chocolate.

"I have to introduce you to one of my friends! This is Yoko!" She says, as her friend sits beside me, smiling.

"Yoko, Wednesday doesnt like being close to people, so you can just sit by me!" Enid says.

"Oh okay, my condolences Wednesday." Yoko says, as she gets up to sit next to Enid. I drink my four expresso shots, listening to Yoko and Enid talk. They are talking about a girl named Bianca and how good at fencing she is, I could take some "challenge". I snap out of my thoughts and notice Enid looking at me, I chose to ignore it. I do wonder what contemplation she is having.

Enids pov
Wednesday day is so beautiful in a odd but good way. Shes so strange, but I like it, its my favorite thing about her. It always has been, I love everything about Wednesday and I just wish she thought the same of me. Yoko snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Earth to Enid?" Yoko says.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I say. Yoko smirks at me, at this point I think shes catching on.

"We're all finished with our drinks, if you havent noticed, Enid." Yoko says.

"You were staring at Wednesday for like a minute." Yoko says, as she continues to smirk at me.

"Why, Enid?" Wednesday asks. What do I say?!?!

"Uhh I guess I just um zoned out," I say nervously chuckling.

"Anyways lets go back to Nevermore, Wednesday. Yoko has things to do." I say, as Wednesday nods and gets up, along with Yoko.

Wednesday pov
"It was nice meeting you Yoko, I didnt know Enid would have friends." I say as I extend my hand out to shake hers.

"Yeah, I dont blame you." Yoko says, as she shakes my hand. As me and Enid start walking, a manly voice calls her name.

"Enid!" The boy says as he walks up to Enid. I sigh.

"Enid, who is this imbecile interrupting us?" I ask Enid, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Thats Tyler, dont be rude, Wednesday." Enid says.

"Well, Tyler we have places to be, places that dont allow imbeciles in." I say harshly.

"That was a great first impression." Tyler says.

"Im sorry about Wednesday, Tyler. But we have to go." Enid says, as she grabs my hand and walks me out of the café.

"What was that for?" Enid asks.

"I didnt like him."

"You didnt do that with Yoko?"

"Because I liked Yoko."

"You dont even know her."

"What is your point, Enid."

"Try being nice to people." Enid says. Shes still holding my hand, even though shes mad at me... wait, shes holding my hand? I snatch my hand from her grasp.

"Come on, Wednesday."

__________________________________

i've been working on this all day. i wanted it to be long. hope you enjoy!!