until.

Saturday, 8:00 am

I wake up to Enid's face buried into my neck, I feel her faint breaths. I wonder if she even enjoyed the kiss, but if she didn't whats it to me? I should wake her up.

"Enid." I say, slightly shaking her.

"Mmh, yes?" Enid answers.

"Wake up." I say.

"But why?" She asks, unburying her face from my neck and looking at me.

"Because im awake." I answer.

"Wednesday, I have a question." Enid says. I raise one eyebrow slightly.

"Do you like me?" Enid asks. I don't say anything and just tense up.

"Listen, I know you don't like these kind of things but you can at least tell me if you don't like me." Enid says in a serious tone. I try to talk but I cant get anything out, so I just turn around.

"I understand." Enid says, as she gets up from her bed and leaves. Why didn't I say anything? I should've said something. Maybe I should just go back to sleep, I dont want to think about this right now.

Enids pov
I thought she might've liked me considering the fact that she kissed me back. I was foolish to think someone like her thats so against love would like me. Maybe I should actually talk to her about it — maybe she feels as she cant tell me anything. I'm definitely gonna go talk to her about it.

                        Wednesdays pov

I wake up to Enid opening the door.

"Wednesday?" She says as she sits beside me

"Hm." I answer, as I sit up next to her.

"Are you afraid of telling me anything?" Enid asks me. I dont answer and just stare at the ground.

"You can tell me anything, Wednesday. And im sorry if I made you feel like you cant." Enid reassures me, as she interlocks her hand with mine.

"Sometimes I just freeze up and cant say anything. Sometimes it's confusing to know how I feel in certain circumstances." I respond, still looking down.

"So what your saying is that you dont know if you like me." Enid says. I nod my head no.

"I froze up when you asked if I liked you." I answer her, lifting my head up to look at her.

"So you do like me?" Enid says, smirking at me. I get the weird feeling in my stomach again, I still dont know what that is.

"Yes, Enid you are correct - unfortunately." I respond.

"I knew I should've talked to you about it!" Enid says excitedly, as she plants a kiss on my forehead. I slightly smile as she does so.

"Awww, your smiling!" Enid says, as she plants more kisses all over my face.

"I wasnt." I answer, embarrassingly. Enid stops kissing me.

"Do you want to do something today?" She asks me. I nod my head no.

"Yes? Okay, lets watch a movie." Enid says, getting up to grab her laptop. I sigh as she gets back on the bed and lays down with the laptop placed in front of her.

"Come lay next to me, we can watch a scaryyy movie." She says. I immediately come and lay next to her, she puts on a movie I havent seen before.

"Whats this?" I ask.

"Scream 4" Enid answers. Interesting, hopefully it has a bunch of gore in it, I love murder.

"Im not a big fan of scary movies." Enid says.

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically.

"Wednesday why dont you ever write anymore?" She asks.

"That is something I cant inform you on." I answer, as my cheeks begin to feel warm. A killing scene shows up and Enid hides her face in my shoulder.

"Enid, its not even night. Plus its not even that bad." I say, sighing.

"What if someone is watching us right now! We could end up like them!" Enid answers, her voice muffled.

"Oh, Enid." I say, as I close her laptop and put it on the ground.

"I wouldn't let anyone kill you." I say, as Enid lifts her head up from my shoulder to look at me.

"I know you wouldn't" She responds, smirking.

"Oh, shutup." I say, annoyed.

"Can we cuddleeee" Enid asks me.

"Absolutely not." I answer.

"I dont take no as a answer." She says.

"I dont care." I say.

"Pleaseeeee" Enid begs.

"Only because its you." I respond.

"Yayyyyy!" She says, as she fully lays down and opens her arms for me. I lay in her arms and she wraps them around me.

"I love you a lot Wednesday." Enid says.

"I know." I answer.

"I heard that theres some 'bear' going around killing people." I say.

"Your point?" She asks.

"I don't think its a bear. apparently every victim has had a limb cut off, theres a pattern." I answer.

"Lets lay off on all the murdery stuff, I promise to help tomorrow?" Enid says.

"Fine." I answer, sighing.

"You smell good." Enid claims.

"Like graveyards and dead bodies?" I ask.

"If thats what you think you smell like." Enid answers, as she chuckles a bit.

"Why do you enjoy this?"

"Enjoy what, Wednesday?"

"This — cuddling thing."

"Because it's affectionate." Enid responds.

"Do you not like it?? Are you uncomfortable?? I-I can move!" Enid asks, worriedly as she removes one of her arms from around me.

"No, Enid calm down." I answer, as I grab her arm and place it back around me.

"I thought I made you uncomfortable." Enid says.

"No." I respond.

"So... are we like dating?" She asks.

"I suppose so." I answer.

"Tell anyone about the things I allow you to do and I'll rip your organs out with my bare hands." I say, seriously.

"Are you flirting with me?" Enid asks. I can feel her smirking behind me, I know her to well (she is most definitely smirking).

"You areee." She says, teasing me.

"I'm most definitely just being serious." I answer.

"Mhmm" Enid says. I'm kind of tired — even though I already took a nap. It seems that Enids comfort tires me.

"I'm tired, Enid." I say.

"Didn't you literally take a nap 30 minutes ago?" She asks, in a confused tone.

"Yes, but it seems like your comfort makes me tired" I respond.

"Awww!" Enid says. I sigh and slowly start to drift off in her arms.

_______________________________
1059 words!! i wanted it to be a bunch of wenclair (these are all apart of scenarios in my mind 💀) so i didn't really add anything else other than just them. I hope you all enjoyed!!! love u guys smmmm and thanks for 10k reads!!