?

Enids pov
It's only been a quick second and they are fighting like its for their lives, two competitive people do not go well together. Wednesday got a hit! On the queen bee, Wednesday will definitely win, I believe in her.

Time skip
They are now doing first to draw blood and i'm worried because Wednesday might get hurt. They are flying around all over the place, swinging their sabers, at some point in time Wednesday did a cartwheel! Shes so amazing, I dont know how someone as talented and beautiful as her can be my friend. As soon as I snap out of my thoughts, Bianca took a swing with her saber and drew blood on Wednesdays cheek. I run up to Wednesday to support her.

"Are you okay, Wednesday?!" I ask her, grabbing her hand.

"Im fine, Sinclair. I dont need your assistance." Wednesday says as she rips her hand away from mine and storms off. Everyone is cheering for Bianca when they should be cheering for Wednesday, even though she lost she gave off a great performance. I give Bianca a angry look and go to find Wednesday, I find her in a corner with her head in her knees.

"Wednesday? Are you okay?" I ask, as I sit next to her with a worried look.

"I am fine." Wednesday responds.

"I know your lying." I say, as I wrap my arms around her. She smells so good.

"Its gonna be okay, Wednesday you will get her back. I'll make sure of it." I say, as I hug her tighter.

"Enid." Wednesday says. I know she doesn't like the hug, but at the same time I know she needs it.

"I love you, Wednesday. Everything will be okay." I say, still hugging her. I know how big this is for her, but damn I can't believe I just said that. I hear footsteps walking towards us, I turn around and its Ajax.

"Hey, Enid." Ajax says. Oh my god, why does he have to be here right now.

"Oh, uh.. h-hey Ajax" I respond nervously.

"I see that your friend here is having some issues, I'll just save my question for later." Ajax says.

"No, no, you can ask me." I respond. Is he finally gonna ask me on a date? Is this all I've waited for?

"Well, uh so I was wondering if you'd.. like to go with me to the café tonight? You kind of stood me up last time." Ajax says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It was an emergency.. and yes, its a date!" I respond. Oh. My. Actual. God. Why would I just say that.

"Im sick of hearing you guys flirt, its ruining my ears." Wednesday says, as she gets up and walks away.

"Wednesday, wait!" I respond, as I get up to go get her. I turn around to Ajax and mouth 'sorry'. He nods and leaves.

"Wednesday, you can still beat her. We have the boat race tomorrow." I say, as I reach for Wednesdays hand. She turns around to look at me, we are face to face. Her right cheek is bleeding.

"Lets get you fixed up before we go to the next extracurricular." I say, as I grab her hand and take her to the nurses office.

"Wednesday, the nurse isn't here, soo, just sit down and I'll fix you up." I say, as I get a wipe, rubbing alcohol pad, and a square bandage. I walk back towards her, rest my hand on her shoulder, and start wiping the blood off her cheek gently. I notice her looking at me, so I look at her back and smile slightly. Shes so pretty it's honestly killing me at this point, I feel attracted to her. Do I like Wednesday? I feel more with her rather than Ajax, and im not gonna lie, she is better.