Sinclair.

At lunch
It has been a long couple of hours since the girls shared that particular night together, they are now at lunch, Enid still has it on her mind. The girls are sitting next to each other, with Yoko, Bianca, and Divina on the other side. Wednesday is feeling quite touchy in fact she has her hand on Enid's thigh, Enid is trying to stay calm and not blush — it's working, for now.

"So Wednesday and Enid, how did you guys rest?" Yoko asks as she turns her attention to the girls. Wednesday turns to Enid and smirks.

"U-uh we rested well!" Enid answers, as she takes a gulp itching her neck. Yoko notices the hickeys.

"Oh... I see."

"H-huh you see what?" Enid questions, her heart is pounding. Yoko smirks and continues to talk to Bianca and Divina, Enid gives Wednesday a stern look.

"Meet me in the bathroom now, Addams." Enid mouths to Wednesday, getting up from her seat, Wednesday following behind. Yoko notices them leaving together.

"Wednesday and Enid must have some intense things to do." Yoko teases, as she takes a sip from her blood packet.

"You think their dating?" Divina and Bianca asks.

"Nah, no way." Yoko smirks.

Meanwhile with Wednesday and Enid.

"Since you want everyone to see, how about I put something on you for everyone to stare at." Enid grunts, pinning Wednesday's hands to the bathroom wall.

"Getting angry now are we, Sinclair?" Wednesday teases. Enid pounds her lips into Wednesday's, still pinning her hands onto the walls. Slowly kissing from Wednesday's lips, to her jaw, then to her neck. Sucking on Wednesday's neck intensely, leaving dark spots everywhere, from her neck to her collarbone. Wednesday is breathing quite heavily trying to not let anything out.

"S-sinclair." Wednesday mumbles.

"What's that? I can't hear you?" Enid says, between her kisses.

"Sinclair." Wednesday manages to get out, without making any noise.

"Sinclair what, hm?"

"You won."

"I what? Say it nice and proud for me Addams."

"You won, Sinclair." Wednesday sternly replies.

"That's what I thought." Enid says, as she grabs Wednesday's hand and drags her out the bathroom, back to the table.

"Well, well, well." Yoko says, chuckling.

"I see you guys got full of yourselves in there."

"Shush it, Yoko." Enid whispers, but loud enough for Yoko to hear.

"Don't worry I won't tell." Yoko smirks.

"Tell what?" Divina asks.

"Oh nothing, Divina." Yoko answers. Wednesday looks at Enid, clenching her jaw.

"You look so cute underneath my grasp." Enid whispers in Wednesday's ear. Wednesday just accepts it and rubs her neck.

"I'm skipping, I have things to do."

"Your just gonna leave your precious Sinclair like that?" Enid teases. Wednesday rolls her eyes and heads to the dorm just before the bell rings.

Wednesdays pov
I've been so into Enid I completely forgot about Tyler. If I can get into Enid's laptop, I can see the latest reports. I need to check drawers, underneath her bed, and pillow, It'll definitely be in one of those places. I'll start with the drawer — how convenient, it is here. I lay on Enid's bed with her laptop, it has a password ugh— 1234? —Wow it actually worked.. stupid Sinclair. Okay let's check the news — uhhhh- weird compass thing.. Safari? Alright, now the search bar — murders? Accidents? Accidents since they frame it as such. Okay it reads "Another disturbing death in the woods, a arm and leg ripped off. They say it's a bear attack, but could a bear really rip off limbs clean off like that? There's also a big claw mark on the chest, just like the last. What do you think? Accident.. or murder." It's a pattern you dimwits. This happened 2 days ago? This is clearly a murder, but I need solid evidence for the cops to believe it's Tyler. I'll go to the coffee shop just before closing and follow him.