trust.

Wednesday wakes up in a bed, the sun shines in her face, she turns around as she groans in pain. Her head is aching from the fall, her face is burning, everything hurts. Wednesday hears voices coming in the room, it sounds like yoko and someone else she can't tell because the voice faded away. She groans, the pain is getting worse, she can't even properly think. Wednesday feels someone tap her shoulder gently, she groans in response.

"Wednesday, are you feeling okay?" Yoko asks Wednesday, laying next to her. she shakes her head slowly.

"Enid wanted me to take care of you, she told me she couldn't stand seeing what she did." Yoko says.

"W-where's Thing?" Wednesday asks, stuttering from the pain.

"He's with Enid, they went somewhere.. I don't remember." Yoko responds.

"Enough about them, you shouldn't be asking questions. I can tell your in a bunch of pain, so just ease off a bit. I'm sure they'll both be here to check on you soon." Yoko reassures Wednesday. Wednesday nods and slowly moves her hand up to her face, feeling the scar Enid gave her. "It stings" Wednesday thought to herself.

"I have to go Wednesday to meet with Bianca, but if you want me to stay here with you I will." Yoko says.

"P-please stay — w-with me." Wednesday answers in a soft tone.

"Alright. You seem different, I mean after what happened i could see why but.. you seem scared?" Yoko states, worriedly.

"I'm n-not scared, i'm j-just — I feel b-betrayed." Wednesday utters.

"You know, you don't have to act all tough all the time, if you wanna cry, cry." Yoko says.

"But then i'll s-seem foolish and w-weak." Wednesday responds.

"That's just not true, Wednesday I get your strong, but sometimes releasing your emotions makes you stronger." Yoko comments. Wednesday does not respond, she doesn't want to admit to pain, any kind.

"I'm always here for you Wednesday, even though you barely know me." Yoko offers. Wednesday nods in response and scoots over so Yoko can have more space.

Enids pov
"Okay, Thing we got the gift now we need to work on the apology." I say to thing.

"I'm not sure a apology is enough, Enid." Thing signs.

"True, I literally hurt her. I hurt someone I love. I feel like a mistake, do you think she wants space?" I say in a sad tone.

"It's possible, but then again she's probably wondering where you are and feeling a certain way about what you did." Thing signs. I sigh and get up from my seat as Thing jumps and crawls to my shoulder. Me and thing make our way to Nevermore. Does Wednesday hate me? Does she not wanna talk to me anymore?

Time skip
Nobodys pov
Wednesday slowly and carefully rises up from the bed, she sees that Yoko is still asleep and quietly gets out of bed. When she stands up she stumbles a bit and quickly regains her balance, trying to not wake Yoko. She walks towards the doors and a soon as she gets there Enid opens it.

"Oh, hey-" Enid says before Wednesday puts her finger on Enid's lips.

"Be quiet." Wednesday whispers sternly, as she walks pass Enid.

"I just wanna talk to you, I understand you might not but please." Enid says, as she shuts the door to Yoko's dorm slowly.

"Make it quick." Wednesday says, angrily.

"Listen, I swear I didn't do it on purpose- it was a accident.. I didn't mean to do it I would never hurt you Wednesday, okay!?" Enid says, as she grabs Wednesday's arm. Wednesday turns around with a angry look on her face.

"Get off of me, Enid! You've made your point, alright?? I'll forgive you." Wednesday says sternly.

"I'm in intense pain and it's because of you!" Wednesday adds, as she rips her arm away and heads to their dorm.

______________________________
Sorry that I haven't been making stories, i got caught up in school, also thanks for 19k reads!!!!!! I did not expect to get this far at ALL, I LOVE YALLL. Anyways I hope yall enjoyed!!!!