packing.

Enid has finally woken up and Wednesday- as you can guess still on her typewriter.

"Have you been up all night?" Enid asks concerned.

"Yes, i have." Wednesday responds, still typing.

"You know this is our second to last day we see each other right?" Enid asks Wednesday, with a sad tone in her voice. Wednesday stops typing.

"Yes." Wednesday responds, sighing. Even with her monotone voice, you can tell she's a little ached to knowing this.

"Im gonna miss you." Enid sniffles.

"Are you crying?" Wednesday asks, getting out of her chair and walking towards Enid.

"Maybe," Enid wipes her tears away. "i mean how will we stay in touch? You hate technology!"

"Who said we couldn't have.. sleepovers." Wednesday hesitates to say.

"True, but we cant have them all the time." Enid stops crying as Wednesday takes a seat beside her.

"Says who?" Wednesday looks at Enid.

"Well.. nobody i guess." Enid smiles a bit, then puts her head on Wednesday's shoulder.

"I'll introduce you to my mother and tell her that you'll be staying with us, im sure she wont mind."
Wednesday says.

"I'd like to get away from my mom anyways, so lets do it." Enid answers, fiddling with her fingers.

"Whats wrong?" Wednesday puts her hand on top of Enid's.

"My mother was trying to send me to conversion therapy for werewolves, i told her i wolfed out and now shes acting completely different, but its like she doesnt love me for who i am." Enid sighs.

"Im.. sorry," Wednesday hugs Enid in hope that it'll help, "would you like to not go to class?"

"Yeah, i'd like to spend as much time as possible with you, just in case." Enid says.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nevermind." Enid shakes her head. Wednesday worries no longer and gets to work on her novel.

"Have you almost finished that yet?" Enid asks.

"It's close to done." Wednesday responds.

"That's nice."

"You seem off," Wednesday says, "is it because there is a chance we won't see each other for a while?"

"Yeah.." Enid replies as thing scurries to comfort her.

"Even if you can't come with me, we'll see each other again. That's a promise, and i dislike those." Wednesday continues typing. Enid smiles slightly, Wednesday always finds away to make her feel better, even if it's not straight forward, or serious, its always nice to hear her sarcasm, to hear her care a little. Wednesday suddenly feels Enid's arms wrap around her.

"You're the best, you know that?"

"The best?" Wednesday looks back at Enid, "Not quite sure of that."

"Would the worse be better?" Enid chuckles.

"It's definitely my type of compliment." Enid slouches a bit and plants a kiss on Wednesday's cheek.

"I love you." Enid says.

"I love you too."

__________________________________
im finally back. ive missed writing so much, as well as you guys. chapters may not be consistent but i will definitely be getting them out for you guys. i love you guys so much!