desires.

Me and Enid walk into our dorm and sit on our beds.

"Wednesday, to you wanna come to fencing tomorrow? We have to pick extracurriculars tomorrow anyways." Enid asks.

"I dont see why not." I say. I get off my bed and go to ny typewriter, I sit down and start typing.

"Wednesday, what is your novel about? It must be interesting." Enid says, as she walks up behind my chair and rests her arms on the back of it.

"I cant tell you that and yes, it is interesting."

"I can tell your a good writer."

"Why thank you, Enid."

"Can I watch you?" Enid asks.

"That's a weird thing to want to do, but yes, as long as you don't disturb me."
"Your very good at doing that." I say, as I feel Enid tampering with my hair.

"Enid." I say. She is still messing with my hair.

"Enid!" I shout. She stops.

"Sorry, your hair is soft, Wednesday its not my fault!" She says putting her hands on both of my shoulders.

"It seems like you dont mind me touching you." Enid says, smirking.

"I do." I say, still typing.

"But you didnt comment on it." Enid says. I just ignore her.

"Wednesday, I have plans with Ajax."

"Who is that?"

"My friend.." Enid says, as she walks away to put on her shoes. I could hear the tone in her voice change.

"Whats wrong, Enid."

"Nothing."

"Sure." I say.

"Well, I like Ajax, but I dont think he likes me."Enid says. I feel weird, I feel like im being stabbed but not in the way I like. This feeling is horrible.

"Im leaving now, Wednesday I'll see you when I get back, okay?" Enid says.

"Cant you stay." I ask, while finishing off a page of my novel.

"Do you want me to?" Enid asks.

"I didnt say that, I just dont think you should waste your time on him." I say, although I somewhat do want her to stay, I feel like something will go wrong. Suddenly my head strikes up and I get a vision. I hear Enid screaming and I see blood, the vision stops.

"Enid." I say, as I get up and walk to her.

"What just happened?" Enid asks, with a concerned look on her face.

"You have to stay." I say.

"But I promised Ajax." Enid says.

"I dont care,"
"stay." I say, as I grab her arm. I drag her to her bed.

"Sit, Enid." I demand.

"Well, jeez okay no need to be rough." She says.

"What happened, Wednesday?" Enid says, looking at me worriedly.

"I had a vision."

"About?"

"You." I say, as I sit beside her.

"I think its time for you to meet someone."

"Thing." I call out. A dismembered hand crawls out of the drawer, he scurries toward the bed and jumps on it.

"What. Is. That??" Enid asks looking at Thing, scared.

"This is Thing."

"Well hello.. Thing?" Enid says. Thing waves at Enid.

"Thing, go find Ajax, you'll know who he is, he's waiting on Enid somewhere in Nevermore, right Enid?"

"Yeah." Enid says. I get up to open the door, Thing scurries out the door once its open. I close it back, and go sit back beside Enid.

"I will sit here and make sure nothing hurts you." I say.

"I thought you would want something to hurt me."

"Silence." I say. Enid smirks at me, and lays her head on my shoulder. I want to move but I cant, I have this weird feeling in my stomach and its stopping me from moving.

Enids pov
Is Wednesday letting me lay on her shoulder right now? EEEE.. wait, no I like Ajax, I shouldnt be thinking of this romantically, we are just friends. I lift my head off of Wednesdays shoulder and lay down. Wednesday scoots closer to the wall and leans on it, she slowly, slowly drifts asleep. As I watch her fall asleep I cant help but notice how normal looking she looks right now, usually she would sleep like shes in a coffin. I slowly sit up, trying not to wake her. I scoot quietly next to her and lay my head on her shoulder. I look down and see her hand open, I grab her hand and interlock it with mine. I feel weight on my head, is Wednesdays head on mine right now? I doubt she did that on purpose, right..?

Wednesdays pov
I can't believe I just did that. Why did I do that. Im supposed to be sleep, but her grabbing my hand woke me up, do I move?

Enids pov
Her hands are so cold, not even surprised. I wonder if Ajax is okay, I hope he is. I would hate for my crush to die. Wednesday smells really good, like perfume, I can't believe she'd wear that.

"Goodnight, Wednesday." I say, as my eyes become heavy. After two minutes of thinking I finally fall asleep.

_________________________________

WOOOOOO_________________________________BRO NO WAY

WOOOOOO
_________________________________
BRO NO WAY. 1K READS?? ITS ONLY BEEN A COUPLE OF DAYS. I LOVE YOU ALL SM AND THE NEXT PART WILL BE OUT SOON