all for love.

No ones pov
After the fight, Wednesday goes to visit Eugene.

"Hey, Eugene." Wednesday says.

"Hey, Wednesday!" Eugene says, walking up to Wednesday.

"So, what brings you here?" Eugene sighs.

"I was wondering if you'd wanna investigate something with me." Wednesday asks, looking at the ground.

"Like — right now??" Eugene answers. Wednesday nods and Eugene leads her into his bee house to sit (idk what to call it).

"So.. what are we investigating?" Eugene asks, as he leans forward.

"I had a vision, it was about Enid. She was screaming in pain and it only happened when she was going to hang with Ajax." Wednesday responds flatly.

"And where were they going to hangout?" Eugene asks.

"Well the first time is unknown, but the second time was at the weathervane." Wednesday replies to Eugene.

"Anddd does she know anyone there?" Eugene slightly tilts his head as he asks.

"Tyler." Wednesday says in a slightly angry tone, as she gets up and walks away.

"Woah, woah we don't know if its him!" Eugene says, getting up to follow Wednesday.

"It could be someone else!" Eugene says, trying to get Wednesday to stop.

"But it could also be two people." Wednesday responds. Wednesday thinks that she can put her visions to good use, she just needs something to trigger it.

At the weathervane
"Tyler." Wednesday says, as she walks into the door with Eugene following behind.

"Do you know what time it is? We're closing." Tyler replied roughly.

"You said that as if you have plans — do you?" Wednesday says flatly, trying to get something out of Tyler.

"Yeah! do you?" Eugene says, confidently. Wednesday gives him a death stare, he gulps and nods.

"Well — not that its any of your business?" Tyler responds, nervously chuckling.

"Getting nervous are you?" Wednesday answers, stepping closer to Tyler and looking up at him.

"Uh- I have to go, and you should too." Tyler utters. As he makes his way out he bumps Wednesday's shoulder, triggering her into a vision. Eugene catches her and falls to the ground — he wonders what's going on and is very worried for his friend. Wednesday opens her eyes and gasps for air.

"Wednesday! What happened?? Are you okay?!?" Eugene asks, widening his eyes.

"I-I'm fine, but Tyler is up to something. He bumped into me and it triggered a v-vision, he has something to do with the i-incident and another is coming." Wednesday struggles to get out.

"Are you sure your okay? Your stuttering a lot — I know I don't know you that much, but you do NOT look like the type of person to stutter." Eugene worries, as he gets up from underneath Wednesday and helps her up.

"Thank you — for catching me- Let's go back to Nevermore it's dark out." Wednesday utters, as her and Eugene head on back to Nevermore.

                                 Enids pov
It's been 2 and a half hours after me and Wednesday had that fight and she still hasn't come back to the dorm — I mean- I dont care, but still.

3 mins later
No ones pov
The door creaks open, Enid pops her head up and once she realizes it's Wednesday she lays back down.

"Enid." Wednesday says in a stern tone.

"Leave me alone." Enid replies, angrily.

"You can't be mad at me forever." Wednesday states, walking closer to Enid's bed.

"Says who?" Enid asks, slowly getting off the bed. Wednesday gives Enid the 'serious' look.

"You know what, Wednesday?" Enid asks, she steps closer to Wednesday to seem more intimidating.

"What." Wednesday responds, flatly looking up to Enid.

"I'm tired of being nice to you! I'm tired of tolerating how rude you are just because I love you!" Enid shouts. Her fangs sprout as she yells, her claws grow — she puts her hands behind her back trying to prevent anything from happening.

"Calm down, Enid. Your getting to angry." Wednesday responds, trying to hide that she's worried.

"NO!" Enid yells, as she swings her claws across Wednesday's face. Wednesday had to take a second to register what just happened — did Enid just hurt her?? Wednesday puts her hand to her face, feeling the blood drizzle down her fingers. She looks at Enid in shock, feeling very faint and unstable. She drops to the ground, Enid just stares at her Wednesday's unconscious body — at this point in time Enid has calmed down, though she is in complete shock and has no idea at all what to do. Enid runs out the door, possibly to get help? or to flee.
________________________________
I love leaving yall on cliffhangers its funny

________________________________I love leaving yall on cliffhangers its funny

SO CUTEEE