phases.

No ones pov
Wednesday had just gotten out of the shower, she begins to get ready for another agonizing day at Nevermore. As she makes her way out of the bathroom she sees Enid waiting for her, peacefully.

"How come you never leave without me?" Wednesday asks Enid, furrowing her eyebrows as she walks to the dorm door, Enid following behind.

"Well, because it's rude to not wait? Plus I like to walk out with you!" Enid answers Wednesday, as they walk out the door holding hands.

"So, basically your saying you enjoy being with me." Wednesday asks.

"Whattt- I never said that." Enid says, awkwardly.

"Sure." Wednesday responds, dragging Enid into their first class. Enid spent majority of her time in class staring at Wednesday, she wonders whats wrong because of the expression Wednesday has on her face. 'Its all droopy and not at all like her nonchalant beautiful face' Enid thought to herself worriedly, she decides to save her questions for last period.

         Time skip to the end of last period

"Wednesday, wait up!" Enid shouts, sprinting her way to Wednesday. Wednesday isn't quite herself, she's been thinking about the bear incident, or at least that's what they labeled it.

"Are you okay Wednesday? You seem.. off." Enid asks, worriedly. as she walks along side Wednesday.

"Yes. I'm fine, I'm gonna head to the Weathervane. I'll meet you in the dorm." Wednesday answers. Enid walks away with a frown on her face, shes really worried about Wednesday and wants to make sure shes okay. 'Maybe I should surprise her with a gift!' Enid thought to herself.

                         Wednesdays pov
"Hello, Tyler." I say as I walk towards the weathervane counter.

"Hey, Wednesday! What a coincidence because I actually have something to tell you." Tyler answers, smiling.

"But, after you order — if you are ordering?" He says.

"No, I am not. I'm just here to sit." I respond.

"What do you have to tell me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh — well I- kinda like you." Tyler says, as he walks from behind the counter and gets closer to me.

"Tyler, that cannot be possible. We haven't talked since we first met, you know nothing about me." I respond in a annoyed tone.

"I just feel connected to you." Tyler says.

                               No ones pov
Tyler begins to get more and more closer to Wednesday until they are just inches away, he leans in and kisses Wednesday. The doors bell jingle and Wednesday pulls away, she turns around to see Enid, her Enid standing at the entrance staring in betrayal. Enid immediately storms out the weathervane door dropping the snood she made for Wednesday.

"Tyler! What is your problem?!? You imbecile!" Wednesday shouts. Wednesday quickly runs after Enid, she catches up to her and grabs her arm.

"It's not what you think." Wednesday says, flatly.

"So, then what was it?? Hm??? What was it?!?!" Enid shouts at Wednesday, as she turns around.

"It was nothing! I promise-" Wednesday says, slightly raising her voice.

"No, no don't make an excuse! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME." Enid shouts, as tears fall from her eyes. You can see Enid's fangs grow as she yells at Wednesday, her claws start to show as well.

"Enid. Calm down. I swear he kissed me, it — was random." Wednesday answers, trying to keep herself calm.

"Don't give me that Wednesday,  just — leave me alone!" Enid slightly shouts, as she rips her arm out of Wednesday's grasp and walks away. Wednesday doesn't have a single thought in her mind, she just wants to figure out what the vision meant — and what is endangering Enid.

______________________________
SORRY THAT IM LATE

______________________________SORRY THAT IM LATE

they so bbg