all over again.

"Wednesday, wake up." Enid whispers, breathing heavily.

"What's wrong?" Wednesday asks concerned, as she sits up slowly.

"There's someone in the building," Enid mutters, "we have to stay quiet."

"What? How do you know?" Wednesday furrows her eyebrows.

"I heard.. something... I don't know what it is.. Just something." As Enid says this, Wednesday's stomach drops at the thought that this could be anything.. a reliving of Tyler, a reliving of the hyde. Anything.

"What do we do, Wednesday?"

"We wait until we have to hide, or run."

"Okay." Enid crawls in the bed with Wednesday, both of them sitting and staring at the door, holding hands tightly and ready to run if necessary.

Minutes later
The door busts open
yoko.

"We have to get out of here now. No time for explanations, lets just go." Yoko says hastily. Wednesday, Enid, and thing follow after Yoko, Enid and Wednesday still gripping each others hands, then, the sight of blood. Blood everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, but no people.

"W-what happened?" Enid whispers scarily.

"Let's just get out first." Yoko whispers.
Wednesday is still quiet, her jaw clenched, listening well for footsteps, growls, anything.

They arrive outside with injured students everywhere, blood everywhere, everything, and everyone everywhere.

"Yoko what happened." Wednesday speaks finally.

"Something.. someone.. attacked the school, stabbed, clawed, i don't know. Just blood everywhere." Enid hugs Wednesday.

"This is terrible. If this happens again, it will be terrible." Enid sniffles. Wednesday hugs Enid back.

"I will protect you, if we do not leave in the morning, if it happens again.. i will protect you." Wednesday has slight angriness in her voice. "I will not let anyone, or anything harm you. They will have to get through me first." Enid nods into Wednesday's neck.

"I believe you."

Screams. Blood curdling screams. Enid pulls away from the hug and looks Wednesday in the eyes.

"It's still in there."

_____________________________
leaving you guys with curiosity 😈
thats suspense for ya