loss.

Enids pov
I finish getting dressed and head out the bathroom to wake up Wednesday.

"Wednesdayyy, time to get upp." I say. Shes oddly cute when she's sleep.

"Im up. Enid." a. Wednesday responds, as she slowly opens her eyes. I walk closer up to my bed and grab her hand, dragging her off the bed.

"Cmon get dressed, sleepyhead." I say, smiling.

"I'll wait for you outside the door." I say, turning around as I skip out the dorm door. I cant wait to hang out with Wednesday today, I wonder what will happen. Wednesday walks out the door and grabs my hand, my eyes widen.

"Enid. We have things to do." Wednesday says, looking up at me. Her eyes are beautiful.

"Like what?" I respond. she ignores me and drags me to our first class. I cant believe she just willingly grabbed my hand, I love when she shows her soft spots around me, I love her. We arrive at class and I show Wednesday her seat, which is next to mine, we both sit down and I just zone out to the thought of her. She's literally so pretty and a oddly great friend.

"Enid?" The teacher says.

"Huh, huh what?" I say, embarrassed.

"Can you tell us about the deadly nightshade?" The teacher asks me. I really don't know this answer. I look over to Wednesday.

"The deadly nightshade is one of the deadliest plants in the world, its a perennial herbaceous plant in the nightshade family, Solanaceae." Wednesday whispers over to me.

"Uhh, its one of the deadliest plants in the world, and... its a perennial herbaceous plant in the uh.. nightshade family?" I say.

"Good!" The teacher says. I sigh with relief and turn over to Wednesday, she looks over to me
' thank you ' I mouth to her. She nods her head and gains her focus back on the teacher. I wonder if she ever thinks of me.

Time skip
"It's time to pick extracurriculars now, Wednesday!"  I say.

"Great."  She says. I grab her hand and take her to fencing.

"The first one is fencin-" I say, as I get cut off from Wednesday disappearing. Where did she even just go? I turn around and shes right behind me in her fencing gear, saber and all.

"when am I gonna get some competition around here?" Bianca says. I can tell this is gonna go wrong somehow. Wednesday starts walking towards Bianca, she's definitely about to start something. They are about to get in a fencing match, I hope Wednesday wins, shes great at everything.

________________________________
sorry guys i had to leave it off here because i dont feel well and i have a lot of things to do. i wish i felt like making it longer. sorry for the 5 day delay btw, i love you all!