me.

Enids pov
The celebration was so fun! I wish Wednesday was there though.. speaking of Wednesday where is she? I feel rapid tapping on my shoulder, I turn to look and its Thing.

"Thing whats wrong??" I ask, worriedly. Thing quickly starts signing ' Wednesday, secret society, danger, Crackstone statue'

"Oh no, Wednesday!" I respond, as I quickly make my way to the Crackstone statue. I walk into the hidden door and into this corridor, there I see Ajax holding a knife to Wednesdays throat.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yell, running towards Ajax and pushing him. I quickly put all my attention to Wednesday.

"Are you okay??" I ask Wednesday, as I quickly untie her ankles and wrists.

"I'm fine." Wednesday answers, as she gets up.

"I hate all of you! Especially you Ajax, I never wanna see you again!" I shout. I grab Wednesdays hand and leave the secret room, we walk our way to our dorm. I open the door and drag Wednesday in.

"I thought I lost you!" I say, with tears filling my eyes. I wrap my arms around Wednesday and she hesitantly does it back.

"All that matters is that you are safe. I'd rather it be me instead of you." Wednesday answers, pulling away from the hug. With tears still in my eyes, I bend over a little and lean in towards Wednesdays face, kissing her with my hands cupping her soft cheeks.

Wednesdays pov
I dont know what to do, I hate it but yet it's not as bad. Enid pulls her lips away from mine.

"Wednesday- im so sorry- I-I dont know wh-" Enid says before getting cut off from me pulling her back in for another kiss. Enid puts her hand on my waist, I can feel her slowly start to relax and release tension in her body, and the tingles in mine. I slowly remove my lips from hers and let out a tiny smirk before catching myself and stopping, she smiles at me as I wipe her tears away.

"I'm sleepy, Wednesday" Enid says, as she drags me by my hand to her bed.

"Can you sleep with me please?" She asks, as she lays down. I nod and lay behind her, I wrap my arm around her and she rests her hand above mine. I think I love Sinclair, as much as i'd hate to say, she brings out a better part of me that no one else can.

"Goodnight, Sinclair." I say before slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight, Addams."
________________________________
you've all been waiting for this