💕

AYAN

I was working in my office when my thoughts drifted towards someone who had my heart for 2 years. Zoha.I had first saw her on my brother's wedding. Since then she's the one.Tomorrow she will be visiting her sister. So i will get to see her.

But even if i confess my feelings to her we won't get married soon because everyone is still in grief due to my brother's sudden death.

I was very close to him and he would take care of my needs. That's why i was very carefree. But after his death i handled all his work.

It was past 11 at night when I came home from work. Everyone was asleep so I got hot shower and get dressed in t shirt and sweatpants.

I was searching for food in the kitchen and someone turned on the kitchen light. When I turned around it was maheen bhabi.

"What are you doing here without any lights"
"Oh...actually I was hungry so i was searching for something to eat and for lights I didn't want to disturb anyone" i told bhabi.

"I will reheat the food for you and bring it to you.you can have a seat at dinning table"

Without saying anything else i took the stole near kitchen counter instead of dining table.

After having my dinner I retreated to my room and lay down on my bed.

I was really excited to see the one and only ZOHA. With that thought I drifted into the darkness.

~~~~
SO HOW's THAT
HOPE YOU LIKE IT