💕

MAHEEN

It has been five months since our marriage and that conversation.After that we never talked about that topic.I accepted everything as it was.But Ayan is very nice with me.He helped me alot with my condition as i am 8 months pregnant now.

He never get irritated when i craved for something.Firstly i was hesitant about telling him about my cravings for different foods but one day he himself bought me some fruits and chocolate.

When we go out for shopping he always brings clothes for the upcoming baby and it was always girl clothes.I told him many times that he should not buy clothes unnecessarily as we don't know the gender yet.But he always told me that the baby will be a girl.

I start to see Ayan in different way not as a immature or carefree guy but as a responsible and loving person. My feelings are also changing toward him but i am not sure that it is love.Because there is already a person in my heart my reyan but i have to accept the reality and move on.

I was sitting on the bed when Ayan came out of the bathroom.After giving me a small smile he sat on the couch. He still sleep on the couch as we are not that comfortable to share a bed.

"Ayan have you thought about a name for the baby"

"Yes of course my little baby girl's name will be Rayma."

"And if the baby will be a boy then"

"Mujhe pta hai k beti he hoge par ladka hua to Raheem.Did you like the names"Ayan asked me with a smile.
(I know it will be a girl. But if its boy then his name will be Raheem)

"Of course I like the names"

"Ayan did you ever....its nothing good night"i was saying but I didn't have that much confidence to talk about my feelings and i also wanna know about hid feelings too.

"What is it Maheen do you need something"my eyes were close but when i felt his presence close to me i opened my eyes and Ayan was sitting very close to me.

After sometime when he realised and tried to move back i held his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Ayan i know that our marriage started with hurdles but i want to know that what you think about me and this relationship.I am sure you will be a great father to your children but we can't live like this forever"i said lastly eyeing the couch.

"Look Ayan it is very difficult for us to express our feelings but one of us has to do it.From past few months I started to feel things for you and I was very scared at first but I want to give our children a happy and lovely parents so that was why I told you about my feelings."when I looked up and saw a unreadable expression in his eyes I felt nervous. I took my hands back and start to move on other side of bed when Ayan took hold of my arm and with other hand lifted my face up.His face was very close to my face.My heart was pounding and my cheeks were flaming red. My both hands were on his chest.

AYAN
My heart was beating so fast after hearing Maheen's confession.After sometime i came back to my senses and start telling her about my thoughts.

"Maheen as you said our marriage had many hurdles in the beginning and i never thought about children's responsibilities but after living with you for five months in same room had changed my thoughts. I am not saying that I love you but I am sure that I will in future.You are a very beautiful and strong woman and i am lucky that you are my wife. And one thing more I will never hurt you and our children because you have realised me of my responsibilities and family's love.I will always be by your side no matter what."after saying that I kissed her forehead and whipped her tears.

"Its not good to cry in this situation Maheen know sleep and stop thinking okk good night " i kissed her palms and moved towards the couch.

I was feeling very lightheaded after telling her everything.

I just hope that one day my liking will change into love toward her because I want to see Maheen happy and want to have a lovely family with her.
~~~~~
Hey everyone hope you guys like it.
Please do vote and comment okk.