❤️‍🔥

UMAIR

I hate her. I don't know why but she always gets on my nerves. That's why I always ignore her presence.

But today when Maheen bhabi asked me to drop her off at college I can't said no to her. That's the reason she is sitting in my car and eating my brain.

When i pulled into the parking lot of college she removed her seatbelt and pulled open the door. Before she could get out I grabbed her hand it was so sudden that I couldn't understand my actions. She turned around and raised her eyebrow.

"Yesterday I saw you with Fawad and his friends. Do you know they all are drug addicts and spoiled brats.I just want to say that stay away from Fawad he is not right for you he will use yo...." Before I could speak further she pulled her hand out of my hold and glared at me. Suddenly I missed the warmth of her hand. Confusing right.

"For your kind information Mr Umair Samsh Malik I don't need your opinion on who should i be friends with or with not you get that. I know what's right and wrong for me keep your judgement to yourself okk. And Fahad is way more intelligent then you he knows how to talk to people unlike you"

With that said she start walking towards the college entrance. I also followed her but before she could enter inside I blocked her path.

"You very well know that I don't care about you but Maheen bhabi does and she had asked me to keep you away from trouble. So don't flatter yourself that I care for you" without paying any attention toward her facial expression i left for my classes.
~~
I was reading some history related book in my room when my phone started ringing. It was Saad. He is my classmate and I mostly talk to him. It is just my nature I don't feel comfortable with many people.

"Hey Saad what's up"

"Hii Umair ,are you free tonight?"

"Yeah I'm free but why you asked"

"Actually there's a party tonight at khan villa. So i was thinking you could join me and I promise there will be no alcohol. What you say?" Saad asked hesitated.

"Does this party is only for our batch or everyone?" I don't know why but my voice sounded hopeful.

"Oh...if you are asking about Miss Zoha I think she would be there but I'm not sure" saad asked with teasing tone.

"I will tell you my answer in ten minutes ok bye" I literally run out of my room and went toward kitchen.

"Bhabi did Zoha told you about any party tonight" i asked Maheen bhabi who was chopping the vegetables in the kitchen.

"May I know why are you asking" Bhabi asked while smiling at me.

"I was just wondering if.....if she needs a ride you know I can help" I said with a pause.

"Okayyy actually she told me about a party at I don't remember the destination but yeah she is going there."

"Did she said khan villa"

"Yeah that was the name"

"Thanks bhabi for telling me" i was going toward my room when bhabi called me.

"Umair please take care of her"

"Don't worry I will"

Once inside my room I give a call to Saad and told him that I will join him tonight.

I don't know why but I think something bad is going happen. I just ignore the feeling and concentrate on my book.

~~~~~~