❤️‍🔥

ZOHA

What does that stupid Umair think of himself? He must have hit his head somewhere that's why he's considering this marriage to be real.
We are different from each other. Even if we give this marriage a chance it will not last long.

Also, abbu is in Zohaib's favor. According to him, Zohaib is the perfect life partner for me. That is the reason why I shouted at Umair. So that he will divorce me and find someone suitable for him.

"Did you say something to Umair?" appi asked me when I came downstairs.

"Ah....no...Did he tell you something" I asked her while taking a seat on couch.

"He seemed angry when he left. And he didn't tell me anything"

Should I tell her about our marriage? Appi had always supported me and given me the right advice.

"Actually appi I want to tell you something....."

"One second zoha its Ayan's call i have to take it" maybe i should just let it go.

As i was looking at appi suddenly her expressions changed into scared one. I was also getting scared just looking at her.

"I will be right there in 10 minutes" she cut the call and looked up at me.

"Zoha,Umair is in hospital. His car crashed into the woods. I have to go you take care of Rehma" i was just staring at her in shock. Oh my god Umair.

"Appi can i come with you please i want to see him. Its my fault why did i fight with him, he must have been driving fast. Am so stupid."

Appi placed her hand on my shoulders and made me look at her. "Look Zoha I don't know what you are talking about but we will talk about this later. You stay here with Rehma and pray for Umair. I will be back soon"

As she made her way to the front door, i aslo ran to my room and start praying for him while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Hey Zoha" it was Zohaib. He was standing near my bedroom door.

"I just received a call from appi she said Umair is doing well now. Its just his left leg got fractured and some injuries on his face." Thank god he's safe but still i want to see him.

"Ah..... i ..can i ask you something." He walked inside the room hesitantly.

I think i know what he wanted to ask and i will tell him what ever he wants to know. I nodded to him to continue.

"Is there something going on between you and Umair. Its just that you were very worried about him and has been crying since you got to know about his accident. You guys never talked to each other properly and know suddenly......you are understanding what I want to say right"

"We are married" and just like that I told him everything from the beginning. From his expressions he didn't look mad but relieved. Which made me confused.

"Thank god now I wouldn't have to marry you. I mean you are not bad or something its just i like someone else and it will be easy to convince my parents. Good luck with marriage i have to go now" as he turned around i asked him about his flirting with me.

"You know me Zoha its my nature don't take it seriously" i just laughed at him and picked my phone to call appi.

"Hlo appi, is Umair ok now"

"Yes he is alright and am also home now come downstairs." I cut the call and came downstairs.

"Before you ask again he is ok now and tomorrow he will get discharged from the hospital. Now you tell me what is going on between you guys. I have never seen you so worried about him." Same question and I told appi everything about Umair and me.

"Am so happy for you both. I can't believe we will live under same roof. But... I don't understand one thing why do you want to divorce him when he clearly want to give this marriage a chance."

"I am confused appi. I don't want to start a relationship without knowing if we like each other or not ... or worse if it didn't work out between us. What if one fall in love and other wants a divorce. It will be a total disaster and heartbreak."

Appi held my cheeks and looked directly into my eyes. "You know when I married Ayan I was also worried about our future but I never let that fear stop me from getting what my god has destined for me. we gave this relationship a chance and look at us now we both are happy together. Remember whatever happens in our life its for best because god is the one who decides our fate and he will never disappoint us. Believe in his will and one day you'll thankful to him."

Appi's right allah (god) always do what's best for us. Maybe I should give this marriage a chance.

"But appi Umair will never accept me after what I did to him. What should I do now."

"First of all tell me do you like him" I nervously looked way.

"Maybe,I don't know"

"Ok so answer my questions honestly. Do you feel nervous or butterflies when ever you are around him" after thinking for some seconds I nodded my head.

"Good did you ever thought about him in a romantic way or"

"Appi please stop this nonsense I don't want to answer your questions. What is this a interview?" I could feel my face heating up and I knew it will be all red now.

"Oh let me see you are blushing that means you have something for him. Am I right tell m........" Before she could continue her teasing i cut her off by placing my hand on her mouth.

"Shhhhh.... Appi just stop it. I... ah i want see him and apologise for what ever I said to him can you help me please."

"Okbutremoveyourhandfrommymouth" she said in a muffled voice and I realised my mistake and removed my hand.

"Sorry" i said sheepishly.

"Actually I am going back home tomorrow because Ayan has to go to work trip and everyone will be busy with Umair so there will be lot of work for ammi and i will help her till everything is normal. You can come with me i will talk to mom and dad."

I just smiled at her and start preparing my cloths for the visit.

~~~~~~~~~
HEY EVERYONE
THANKS FOR YOUR VOTES AND READING MY STORY
DO TELL HOW YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND KEEP READING AND SMILING