💕

MAHEEN

It was all silent.Ayan didn't utter a word and it was making me nervous.

What if he didn't accept my child. Did i said something wrong. Ya allah.

"I'm going out for some time if you need anything you can massage me."without wasting any second he was out of the room.

I shouldn't have said anything.It is so clear that he is not ready to take responsibility of my child. But i can raise my child on my own.
Why did dada jaan have to marry me him clearly Ayan didn't want to be a husband.

To clear my mind I came downstairs and helped ammi with watering the plants.

"Meheen beta do you know were is Ayan"abbu asked me.

"No abbu he didn't told me where he was going just informed me about his departure."

"Ok beta and how's your health now your ammi told me that you were not feeling well"

"No abbu I am fine it was just morning sickness"

"Take care of yourself okk"abbu said before going toward his study room.

It was past 11 pm and Ayan hasn't returned yet.when I thought to go to bed but then i heard the sound of car engine.

"He must be hungry I should heat up the food"

I was placing dishes on the table when i saw Ayan walking upstairs.

"Ayan your dinner?"

"Bahir dosto ke sath karlea tha"
(Already had with my friends)

After keeping the food in refrigerator i move toward my room.I was ready to talk with Ayan on morning's topic.But when i open the door Ayan was sleeping on the couch so I thought not to disturb him and laid on the bed.
~~~~
HEY LOVELY READERS
I HOW YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL
AND SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE