💕

AYAN

"What you want to talk about dada jaan"

I was returning home from work when I overheard him.

"Oh i will talk but later"

I greeted everyone in the room but my eyes were searching for only one person.when i felt someone's eyes on me and then my eyes crashed with hazel orbs. It was bhabi, her eyes were only showing one emotion and it was guilt.It left me confused.Something was wrong.

After Meheen bhabi's parents left everyone left to their rooms also.

At dinning table,all were having their dinner when dada jaan spoke."wo dinner ke baad sabhi mere room mai aa jana bas Noor aur Umair ko chod ke" (All except Umair and Noor will come to my room after dinner)

As told all of us were present in dada jaan's room.Ammi and Maheen bhabi were looking very nervous.

"Ayan if i ask you to do something for everyone's sake especially for Rayan's will you do it"dada jaan asked me.

"What is it about"but the next thing he said left me bewildered.

"You have to marry Maheen and that is also next week"

"Do you know what you are talking about"

"Ayan tameez kaha hai tumhari aise baat karte he apne badoo se"this time it was abbu.
(Ayan is this the way you talk to your elders)

But the anger inside me was not listening to anyone"Do hell with your respect abbu do you hear what is he talking about.How can i marry her she is my brother's wife how can you guys even think about this.And we have our age gap remember so i will not marry he...."before i could finish my sentence a loud sound of slap cut me off.

Abbu slaped me"don't you dare say a word about her.did you hear yourself. I didn't raise you to be a selfish man.For once think about her i know she was rayan's wife but he is not here anymore.If not her then think about the baby whom he will call father.Please Ayan marry Maheen and give this house its happiness again"his loud voice slowly became pleading.There was so much pain in his voice that it broke my heart.

"Adil control yourself let him thin...."dada Jaan was saying when I told them my decision and leave the room immediately.

"I will marry her"
~~~~
HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO HOW's THIS ONE
DO TELL ME IN COMMENTS AND VOTE ALSO.