❤️‍🔥

ZOHA

The man standing in front of us was waiting for answer but how can I marry Umair. I know he saved my life but marriage is a big decision. We should tell him about our real situation and convince him to let us stay inside.

"Look uncle, its not what you are thinking actually we were at a par......" i was telling him everything but Umair cut me off. And what he said next made me look at him dumbstrucked.

"Me and Zoha will get marry tonight Uncle" did he hit his head somewhere.

"Ok i will bring the paperwork and get your arm treated. Now come inside"

"But un..." and he was gone. I turned to Umair and raised my eyebrows.

"It was the only option ok. I'm not very excited to marry you if you're thinking otherwise"

"You... i was going to tell him about our situation and maybe he would have let us stay here. But you just ruined everything." I said pushing him away.

"Do you even know these people what if they don't believe us. They might badmouth about our character and our society never believe when a person talk about physical and emotional abuse especially girls, these people just want some gossip. And I don't want you to become a gossip for them. So please just get married and then we can take divorce without telling our families. We don't have many options"

~~~

"Qabool hai" with that said three times I become Umair's wife.

ZOHA UMAIR MALIK

Oh my god what if our families come to know about this.

"Relax everything will be fine" Umair said to me.

But I just glared at him. Soon enough the same uncle handed us our marriage certificate.

"You both can stay here tonight if you want" he said looking toward Umair.

"I think it's wise if we stay here and also its very dark out side. So we can't even take any bus." I told Umair peeking out of the nearby window.

"Okk. Can you please show us our rooms"

"Yes, follow me"

We came to a halt in front of a wooden door and uncle left after that.

"What, I can't stay in here with you. What if our family find out that we spent the night in same room. Ya allah"

"Zoha please don't over react ok its just about one night. Beside you can trust me i'm not a creep ok" Umair looked hurt when he said the last line.

"Yeah I guess. But first of all I have to call abbu to tell him that I am staying at my friend's house he will believe me"

"Let me call Maheen bhabi she will tell your parents okay" Umair start calling appi and i was just looking at him. Not like checking him out.

"Hlo Maheen bhabi actually tonight i will be with saad and Zoha told me to tell you that she is also going to her friend's house actually her phone's battery died so I am calling on her behalf. Can you please inform our parents."

"Okk I will inform them but tell Zoha to call me first in the morning"

"Ok i will tell her khuda hafiz"

"Khuda hafiz"

When Umair entered the room i was placing pillows on the couch.

"Did she say something else"

"No" then he eyed the couch and said "why are you placing pillows on the couch"

I didn't answer him and start checking his head and placed my hand on his forehead.

"Zoha what are you doing. Your are acting weird" he moved away from me.

"Actually its my line. Why are you acting weird. Did you hit your head somewhere. I'm preparing couch for you because we cannot sleep on same bed." He just shook his head and laid on the couch.

Oh my god today was a hectic day. Please god give us strength to solve this mess.

With that said I also fall asleep.

~~~~