Epilogue💕

Its was a beautiful day and the malik family was very happy today because today Maheen gave birth to a very lovely and beautiful baby girl.

Everyone had returned from hospital except Ayan and Maheen.Ayan was sitting beside Maheen's hospital bed while holding the little bundle of joy.

"She is so beautiful just like her ammi. Am i right Maheen" Ayan asked to a smiling Maheen.

In reply Maheen just smiled and blushed even more if possible.

"Our Rehma Rayan Malik will become a very beautiful and smart woman one day.And we will always let her take her life's decisions on her own but only good ones."Ayan said becoming seriously.

"Ayan don't act like she is 25 years old when the time comes we will see but for now switch off your over protective father mode"Maheen said while chuckling at him.

"Ok biwi saheba as you say"Ayan said while bowing his head to her.
(Ok my dear wife as you say)

AFTER ONE WEEK

"Ayan can you place the crib near bed it is too heavy for me to move even with its small tyres and don't forget to lock them after placing it near bed i will be right back okay" Maheen told Ayan who was caressing Rehma's small hands lovingly.

"Ok i will"

When Maheen came back to the room Rehma was sleeping inside the crib and Ayan was locking the windows. Maheen sat on the bed while thinking something when Ayan came to place his watch and wallet on the nightstand.when he start moving towards the couch Maheen caught his hand and pulled him a little towards the bed.

Ayan taking the cue sat on bed and very much close to Maheen. Maheen's heart start beating loudly but she managed to find her voice and asked Ayan.

"Remember when I was in hospital you told me that when we got home after my delivery you will tell me something what is it Ayan" Maheen asked with hopefulness.

Ayan smiled and said those words that Maheen had been waiting for a long time. "Maheen i love you. I love you so much. Will you be by my side for forever."

Maheen was silent and a tear of happiness fall from her eyes.

"You know Maheen the day you confessed your love for me that was the day I fall in love with you. I thought that when a woman who lost her husband at a young age and unwilling got married to to a person like me can move on and accept me from her heart then why i am nervous about my feelings and responsibilities. Maheen you changed my life in a new way and for that i will always be grateful to you." By then Ayan had also tears in his eyes.

"I love you too Ayan" after hearing that Ayan pulled Maheen into his arms.

After breaking from each other's embrace Ayan looked toward her lips and asked for permission "can i?"

Maheen lowered her eye and Ayan took it as a yes and kissed Maheen on her lips softly.

But their kiss was broken by Rehma's cries. They both chuckled while looking at their daughter. Ayan went to carry Rehma in his arms while Maheen's face was covered with pink blush.

Ya allah keep us all safe and happy just like that. Thanku for changing my destiny. Maheen thanked allah in her heart and walk towards her daughter and husband.

~~~~
SO THIS WAS IT
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS STORY